Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

I cannot wait for the burning hellfire of moderator purges once reddt's IPO goes forward and there is a race between mods and admins to burn everything of value to the ground faster and faster while reddits last few human users hiding out in small subs get a boot in the rear end and their communities destroyed one by one and replaced with the same sort of paid repost bot/penny per poster that pushes Jim Carrey up the front page once a week like clockwork.

its gonna be great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

a podcast for cats posted:

I wouldn't be surprised if she's a goon too.

apparently they are also a rapist so there is a good chance they are a....

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Lets not derail such a wonderful thing as utterly destroying something 1.6 million people enjoyed, sought refuge within and drew hope for a better tomorrow from because of just one person who was fully enamored with their own intelligence and adroitness.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

kntfkr posted:

I think you guys are reading this wrong. I never heard about this goofy movement before tonight and now the concept of antiwork is going to enter the vernacular because of this anxious chair swiveling slob. The sub went private, not down. I assume it will reopen and the numbers will swell but will ultimately accomplish nothing because reddit is too lame to fight the engines of capital or singlehandedly build communism.

Nobody is going to visit that place ever again now that tis no longer capable of holding to its reputation being a central repository of the best new fiction authors on the planet.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

My Boss Texted Me At Eleven Pee Em On Christmas Eve Demanding I Show Up For A Shift At Work And Said I Had To Hand Over Eighty Percent Of My Figgy Pudding So I Planted A Logic Bomb On His Compaq Ipaq And Walked Out To A Better Job Making Twenty K More A Year And Now The Company Doesnt Exist And The Rest Of The Workers Hurled His Car In The River And We Collectively Sued Him For Cracked Knuckles During The Toss.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

I don’t want to ever hear from some qualified, reasoned populace informer on my television. I want a show where Reddit mods are dragged into the set like that scene from that James woods vampire movie to boil under the studio lights and hiss at the cameras when asked to defend the emotional labor of powermodding 15 subs about politics and cosplay creepshots

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Well thank god that a 21 year old anarchist has seized the hot mic and will be their voice representing anti work as a whole across multiple world wide interviews. People love hearing from Anarchists and don’t find them at all to be revolting selfish prigs every time the spotlight gets turned on one of them.

So happy the good lessons of Chaz are growing roots like so many plants on cardboard soil leeching nutrients from those dead teens that dared drive a loud car around some worthless anarchists.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

GolfHole posted:

one time i said "A-OK" during a press conference and i nearly got fired for it for some reason

You said aloud a racist hand symbol, duh.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Guze posted:

I work 20 hours a week and want to work less.

It’s actually “I work 10 hours a week, sleep though most of it, say to the world I work 20 and am hard done by for it as it cuts into my raping time”

Get it right folks

Mods please make me IK of this thread as I want to speak on its behalf. My qualifications are: getting kicked out of my former IK position and not identifying with the struggles of anyone posting within it.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

No atheists in foxholes,
No anarchists on FOX shows.

It’s that simple folks. Finally sound leadership for our movement by me, a 27 year old communist who is a long term student

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

lol link to the 21 year old anarchist interview please for the love of god ???

Stickied post at the top of anti work. It’s a long form conversation with himself about how you will be happy for having him speak for the movement. Lovely stuff.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

It’s not the medias fault that it’s narcissistic goblins all the way down

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

They installed the rapist mod back with a one day old moderator account. I love the compulsion people have that they simply cannot tolerate not actively moderating a message board. They MUST DO IT it’s their whole identity.

Shame that the pitchforks are out already for the 21 year old anarchist/global spokesman. I get it. Like that school shooting kid that had a whole personal brand going for a while. It’s a good gig lots of perks, access to primo chat rooms and discords. Hard to give that glamour up.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Anarchists are too irresponsible to draw up nice neat organized lists of people to be killed once power is seized. I simply can’t trust them for that failing of their comrades.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Chrs posted:

I wouldn’t trust this person to care for my pets personally

Very rude to insinuate a confessed rapist wearing a brony shirt on a tv interview would have poor impulse control around animals.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Front page of Reddit is now “this person is a rapist” in all caps with their face front and centre

Helpfully they get to take income-refuge (not work!) at the Arms length charitable foundation partner of Reddit inc so the Reddit admins can once again state they no longer work for Reddit while also sheltering them like they did that time a Reddit admin was found in a similar state of being.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Farewell to the 21 year old anarchist who wanted to rule over 1.6 million people and give interviews to media conglomerates celebrating his remarkable life. He deleted his account and the introduction post where he namedrops himself some 30 times.

We are worse off for it.