Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
I thought mocking the guy for being a dog-walker was lovely. I'd rather be a dog-walker than a Fox News employee 100 times over.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
gently caress, did I misgender them? Didn't mean to.

shadow puppet of a posted:

apparently they are also a rapist so there is a good chance they are a....

Wut.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

kntfkr posted:

https://showbizcorner.com/antiwork-doreen-cleyre-sexual-assault-rape-doreen-ford-reddit

I just realized this was written by a robot and doesn't actually contain any information.

Oh good, I thought I was losing it.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

kntfkr posted:

Ah, here it is

:wow:
They they walk dogs for Fox News?

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Betty Wight posted:

It was for being a dog walker that considers “laziness a virtue” and their pinnacle in life is either walking dogs or teaching philosophy. As much as it would disgust me, Fox News employee all the way before dog walker / Reddit mod.

If the dog walking was incidental, then the anchor shouldn't have repeated it like the funniest joke that proves they're a loser and nobody should pay attention to them.

Wanting to teach philosophy on the other hand...

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
"r/Worker'sRights" sounds a lot more palatable than "r/Anti-Work," honestly. But it's also pretty evident that self-promotion isn't that subreddit's strong suit.

Still in support of dog walking, tho.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Sid Vicious posted:

ty for your support boo

You're being healthy while making dogs happy, it's Good in its most efficient form!

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
I like Contrapoints vids. Natalie just shouldn't be held as representative of all trans folks, as she's repeatedly requested.
It's one person's thoughts and experiences, which is made fun and interesting through very elaborate characters, sets and costumes. With a leftist lean.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

signalnoise posted:

Good luck with your failure nation of lovely poor bad art majors who smell like lutefisk and probably don't have any good ideas even if they did want to work op

I should feel slighted as an art major, but I'm also aware that I'm hideously lucky to be an exception to the rule. Pet services is a much better bet for success, honestly.

I'll secure my commune spot through domestic skills and gardening. There will be so much loving zucchini, you guys. You don't even know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Just add perks for the worst jobs. Sewer guy gets the best room and the biggest porkchop, underwater demolition guy gets a Ferrari and an allowance of coke.