Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

that interview was so bad it made me excited for work tomorrow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

ChunTheUnavoidable posted:

I was surprised by how easy the fox guy went and how the guest still self-destructed spectacularly

Yeah same here. It reminded me of the Bill O'Reilly interview with the surfer who bought sushi and lobster with food stamps. O'Reilly's tone was like... "Hmmm, this seems questionable but it is a free country". The absurdity of the person being interviewed did all the work (poor choice of words here I know).

I can't stand Jesse Walters but he did a stellar job here and showed mercy by ending it. He could've asked the person if they live with their parents and how they feel. about that.. oh boy...