Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Imagine buying the reddit IPO.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

bossy lady posted:

I haven't seen the interview but why would anyone go on fox news expecting to not be made to look like an rear end in a top hat

To put "AS SEEN ON FOX NEWS!" on your resume, duh.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
That's the anti-twerk subreddit.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Sid Vicious posted:

who are all you people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zo1-XlazvY

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
they just made it private i think.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

https://showbizcorner.com/antiwork-doreen-cleyre-sexual-assault-rape-doreen-ford-reddit

I just realized this was written by a robot and doesn't actually contain any information.

kntfkr fucked around with this message at 07:31 on Jan 27, 2022

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Ah, here it is

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I think you guys are reading this wrong. I never heard about this goofy movement before tonight and now the concept of antiwork is going to enter the vernacular because of this anxious chair swiveling slob. The sub went private, not down. I assume it will reopen and the numbers will swell but will ultimately accomplish nothing because reddit is too lame to fight the engines of capital or singlehandedly build communism.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Brother Tadger posted:

Luckily, we’re in the no spin zone

I wish the nasdaq was back at 2,826.52 I'd do all the right things and wouldn't have to not want to work. :(

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

ChunTheUnavoidable posted:

“I have a list of behaviors related to cuddling that I’ve been using for over a year”

"Mom! Have you seen my list of behaviors related to cuddling?! MOM!!! MOM!?!!"

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

The funniest part is they had a community poll for whether they should do media appearances or not, and the community voted overwhelmingly not to, and they did it anyway. Like what???

If some media company wants to interview me about SA, I'll decide on my own or with the admins on whether it's a good idea. There ain't gonna be no poll. Seems like they could have saved a lot of drama by not having a vote and then ignoring the result.

goku

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Fox's use of quotation marks pisses me off. It should be: ANTI-WORK "REDDIT" FORUM HAS 1.6 MILLION USERS

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

ChunTheUnavoidable posted:

thinking of becoming a 21 year old anarchist. Pros/cons?

gently caress the cons, if you have the opportunity to be 21 again you gotta take it.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
when I started to began to be unemployed

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
French Revolution USA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYJ5ZViYhHQ

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I like the sassy new mod who is 21 and can't construct sentences.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

The General posted:

I've never not had roommates and I loving hate it. I don't think I've had a house to myself for more than a few hours in well over 15 years. :suicide:

Edit: But somehow the trash always gets taken out. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edit 2: Like I am seriously considering spending hundreds dollars on an airBnB near where I live just so I can have a place to myself for a few days or a week or something.

Buy a beach house.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

signalnoise posted:

Let me ask you a serious question here

Do you think you are creative enough to insult me

ur gay

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
i accidentally hit that guy ONE TIME and it made the game unplayable. i'd respawn at the bonfire, he'd be all pissed off still and chase me around in his shiny armor even if there was skeletons there. i put it down and never played dark souls again

the end

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Exactly!

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
"i forgot to reenable the alarm to not gently caress the dog so i mounted it while it barked and remembered that this made the dog uncomfortable so now i am in therapy to deal with my impulse control. i hope by coming forward with this that you can see i am progressing as a reddit mod and you will not cast moral judgement because tbh it's just not productive"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

A+ post right here