Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

Don't you just hate when you wind up in a store with people who are in a socioeconomic class that is pretty obviously about two levels lower than your own?
I don’t know if just any guy will do. I’m holding out for a hero.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

Don't you just hate when you wind up in a store with people who are in a socioeconomic class that is pretty obviously about two levels lower than your own?

PostNouveau posted:

I'm still pretty sure that lady's grooming Maddy

Yeah and Maddy not freaking out about the dress means she’s being taken in, contrasting with Rue’s escape.

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

Holy poo poo.

What if they’re the very scary people Rue was warned of?

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

He looks out for Rue though.

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

exmarx posted:

every audience reaction shot was incredible. lexi... the play was such a bad idea.

Such a gloriously bad idea. I love that Apatow said she just channeled what she was like when she directed a play in high school. She’s a maniac.

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

I hope season 3 uses a timeskip to age the characters up to match their actors, and then has a sitcom-like format where they live in apartments across the hall from each other in the Big City.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

They really have a “being there for each other” vibe, right? They could call it out in the theme song.