Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blue Nation
Nov 25, 2012

Open Source Idiom posted:

I rewatched the duelling parent/child scenes, and lol at Nate's mother basically admitting that she trapped Cal into marrying her with her pregnancy.

That sequence is just a really great set piece.

She also knows Nate choked Maddy but gives zero fucks about that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Nation
Nov 25, 2012

I think I liked season 1 more than 2, tho this season's highs were fenomenal.
I'd rather have a Gia special and an epilogue of what everyone did with their lives than a whole new season.

Blue Nation
Nov 25, 2012

What little of Cal's hookups was shown in s01 made it look like Jules was the only minor, maybe Nate showed that to the police and then will show the press the rest, since all of those encounters are violent no one else will hire Cal.

Blue Nation
Nov 25, 2012

I know nothing of US laws, is recording your partner without consent a crime?