Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Antitonic
Sep 24, 2011

Invented By Gandhi
I’m waiting until it’s fully released to binge it, because I know I won’t be able to pace it out properly if I don’t.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Antitonic
Sep 24, 2011

Invented By Gandhi
I find the credits amusing:

Antitonic
Sep 24, 2011

Invented By Gandhi
So when does the final episode drop? I’ve found it’s easier on my brain to have the whole thing available before watching.

Antitonic
Sep 24, 2011

Invented By Gandhi
Cheers. Couldn’t remember if it was consistent amounts of releases or not. Was the first one three episodes?

Antitonic
Sep 24, 2011

Invented By Gandhi

Dameius posted:

Yeah it'll be phrased in the rule book as (made up everything for example) 5,000 gold worth of diamonds consumed for the spell. There is technically another way to resurrect someone and that is casting Wish which is basically max level end game stuff.

e: beat me too it and with real values, but hey at least I got wish in there.

Also Reincarnate, which is the fun one.