Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

lol jesus christ it looks nothing like Kobe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I wish Kobe would have had the goddamn common courtesy to crash that helicopter directly into my fricken balls and rear end in a top hat like my sign and large arrow clearly indicated.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

He looks EXTREMELY familiar to me too.
I don't think he's a fighter. But maybe involved in MMA/UFC or in Joe Rogans circle in some way? I KNOW I've seen that face before too.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Prof. Crocodile posted:

The guy in the photo with the statue really looks like Chuck “the iceman” Liddell.

Yes.
That's one of them.
There's another one too, I'm almost positive. Maybe he's just appeared recently or been in the news and I'm conflating it. But yeah, for sure.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Pug Rodeo posted:

Is the statue made from real Kobe beef from the Tajima strain of Japanese Black cattle, raised in Japan's Hyōgo Prefecture according to rules set out by the Kobe Beef Marketing and Distribution Promotion Association?

No.

But the man was.