Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
its been snowin all mornin

there about 1 inch of ice on the roads

im still drivin

tokyo drifting everywhere

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

ChunTheUnavoidable posted:

anyone here like sleet?

what the gently caress

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
me, at the snow store: "gimme... he.h.... all u got"

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
well it was suppose to snow all day today and we'd get 14 inches of snowed but its already stopped

the whole roads be ice tho... no salt yet for some reason lmao

im taking the day off work... first full day off of the new years!!!

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
theres uh/.... theres 2 feet of snow outside... i have no food but a box of strawberry banana cheeros and coffee lmao

i sincerely hope i am able to leave the apt tomorrow... this is legit nuts!!!

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
well i managed to leave the house this moring... gettign out of the parking lot was v hard, i was driving on a foot of packed snow haha

around here, i guess there's two different departments vying for the roads and so only literally half the main roads have been plowed... i'm serious, there's a major road right next to me, one of the most convenient ways to get from Ofallon to Belleville, and it has been a sheet of solid ice ALL DAY

oh and it's a hill, too... haha.... people are trying to drive on it and i'm like WHAT ARE YOU DOING

i have been yelling at people a lot, in my car, where nobody can hear me, because everyone is either driving so carefully it's dangerous or so dangerous it's really dangerous

oh well i made a hundo dollars in like 2 hours so i bought weed and food and said "yo gently caress this poo poo"

i'm gonna order dennys and watch cartoons

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
i have been tokyo drifting all over the drat place

its a good thing ive played so many Rally race games because they have taught me how to drive on slick surfaces without beefing it

i'm not actually kidding, it's surprising... well i guess it isn't since games are all so "realistic" now and especially rally games that pride themselves on realism

it still feels weird to be turning my wheel like i'm playing a video game and thinking "well this works in the game" and then it works in real life :stare:

driving on snow is fun. NOT

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
OK this is BULLSHIT

for the THIRD week in a row, we're getting a WINTER STORM out of nowhere... and for the third week in a row,

i forgot to buy food water and weed :supaburn:

i guess i better go get that poo poo now. because the storms coming. AGAIN

this poo poo sucks for real

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
i bought food water and weed.

it's Mac-10. i'm smoking it now. its pretty good.