Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!
Hey, sweet, I will use my superior knowledge as an ordinary person from the modern era to totally dominate these medieval morons and get all the pointy eared hotties. W-wait... but I actually know nothing about survival and there's no reception here how the gently caress am I gonna Google anything?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Hope ur new world has free healthcare bitvh

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Nah, its great! I get to have my grand isekai adventure and go on grand quests and score with many beautiful ladies. My life is a paradise!

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
>Turn Left

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Julias posted:

>Turn Left

It's very dark, you might be eaten by a grue.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Did the OP not get an OP?

Triggerhappypilot
Nov 8, 2009

SVMS-01 UNION FLAG GREATEST MOBILE SUIT

ENACT = CHEAP EUROTRASH COPY

You get hit by a truck and wake up in another world. That world is Argentina. The time is now.

IShallRiseAgain
Sep 12, 2008

Well ain't that precious?

I somehow figure out how to recreate my favorite dishes despite the other world lacking a reliable global supply chain and their food production focusing on completely different plant and food species than what earth does. Nobody actually likes the food though because its completely different than what they are used to. I did manage to convince them to start eating sushi, but then a bunch of people ended up dying rather gruesome deaths from a brain eating parasite.

I also tried to start an industrial revolution but with only half-remembered knowledge from stuff I read and no access to modern parts or tools I ended up failing miserably.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Man this living without electricity thing sucks, I wonder if I can get run over by a horse and wake up back where I started

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

How THE gently caress do you people wipe your asses!?!?

ninjewtsu
Oct 9, 2012

>find the nearest slaver and stab them in broad daylight. i will not risk going down in this world without taking a piece of poo poo with me

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

I will bring about the teachings of our lord and savior, Jesus Christ to this new world.

ninjewtsu
Oct 9, 2012

does this world have the internet but, like, a magic version of it? i wanna read isekai twitter

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

DrSunshine posted:

How THE gently caress do you people wipe your asses!?!?

HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

...your cybernetic implants, the only beauty in that meat you call "a body"...
Grimey Drawer
I keep dying of dysentery and respawning back in the church. I'll never reach the next city at this rate!

edit: why do people poo poo in their rivers, this loving sucks

ninjewtsu
Oct 9, 2012

Wtf I can't talk to anyone because everyone only speaks japanese

Anyone know where I can find a spell that gives me subs?

ninjewtsu fucked around with this message at 19:32 on Jan 27, 2022

HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

...your cybernetic implants, the only beauty in that meat you call "a body"...
Grimey Drawer

ninjewtsu posted:

Anyone know where I can find a spell that gives me subs?

It's "Remember to use your Prime!"

yw

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Namtab posted:

Hope ur new world has free healthcare bitvh

I hope they have basic hygiene products and the girls all shave their underarms

also tv

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

should really just say "I hope everyone shaves their underarms" cuz I don't like armpit hair on guys either. Including myself

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

gonna try to get backed up over by a truck so i end up in a futuristic world

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Hey gently caress yeah, my only skill in life is hardcore gaming on MMOs, this is gonna be great

Aw poo poo this world runs on old school D&D rules, I am getting owned by a single goblin!!

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

I got reincarnated as a slime but now I have no mouth, and I must scream :gonk:

Malsangoroth
Apr 2, 2015

Wait a minute, what do you mean that the kingdom is beholden to an uneasy alliance with the Demon King? Isn't he, like, the big bad we have to defeat? Oh... oh. Mmm hmm. I see. So we're sending him money and supplies so he can stall the currently-ongoing invasion into his borders by an even more belligerent nation-state led by a genocidal cabal who rule through fear, hyper-nationalism, and murder. The same state that's attacking an allied island nation whose cities are being incinerated by said nation-state's mages. And to do that we need to cut supplies to the southern nation of Lattalia, who have allied themselves with the madmen because of their shared view of a cut-throat world in which only the masculine and strong survive. Which means we need to go to the even-more-southern Continent and fight against the colonial forces they have stationed there feeding supplies to the motherland. But before we can do that we have to shore up our defenses against the other island nation across the other sea and their imperialistic dictatorship who are attacking our ships in a bid undo the blockade that we've enforced.

Um, but after that we get to fight the Demon King, right?

Paper Lion
Dec 14, 2009

a goddess said i could bring anything i wanted with me but i misunderstood her and thought she asked what i would miss the most and i said the full moon and now this world has 2 moons and the tides are all hosed up and everyone thinks im the demon king and my castle is on the evil moon. i just wanted to open an apothecary and farm herbs all day

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020
the mod team violated the sancity of my avatar
5 days in and I’m in massive withdrawals from my anti depression and anxiety medications. Also, I’m 41 and all these scantily clad teenagers are making me incredibly uncomfortable.

where the red fern gropes
Aug 24, 2011

Repeatedly Punching Myself in the Dick to become the World's Strongest

these medieval fools stand no chance against my aforementioned cheat ability. question: does blood magic still work if it's cut with urine

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

I. M. Gei posted:

should really just say "I hope everyone shaves their underarms" cuz I don't like armpit hair on guys either. Including myself

Nobody shaves where youre going

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Because my phone is a worthless brick, I can't use Tinder, this sucks because I don't know how to meet people without using an app because I'm a socially stunted millennial. Hmm... guys, I'm wondering, is it okay to pick up girls in a dungeon?

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Marsupial Ape posted:

5 days in and I’m in massive withdrawals from my anti depression and anxiety medications.

Pretty sure Healing Word covers mental conditions too.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

Triggerhappypilot posted:

You get hit by a truck and wake up in another world. That world is Argentina. The time is now.

Unless you started in Argentina. Then you wake up in Israel, answering some very uncomfortable questions.

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020
the mod team violated the sancity of my avatar

DrSunshine posted:

Pretty sure Healing Word covers mental conditions too.

My brain naturally doesn't absorb serotonin properly, so Healing Word just keeps zeroing me out to my worst brain state. I'm anxious, paranoid and completely without caffeine or nicotine.

I may very well be the prophesized Dark Lord.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
I use the trauma of getting run over by a truck to motivate me to train and become the legendary truck slayer.

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

All is for the best, in this, the best of all possible worlds
Now I just gotta figure out which underpowered and undervalued ability will make me secretly the strongest person in this world.

... Okay, turns out the only unusual thing I can do is fart rainbows.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
I have a really underpowered skill and everyone laughs at me for it except oh whoops after about 5 seconds of critical thinking this is actually the strongest skill ever and now I am king fuckmaster of the unholy mountain

edit: ^^ gently caress you!!!

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Using my understanding of real-world logic obviously the correct choice will be to put all my points in "Complain to the manager".

IShallRiseAgain
Sep 12, 2008

Well ain't that precious?

I'm a Japanese person that gets Isekaied. I hear about a far away land where the inhabitants all have black hair. Thinking that it might be other Japanese people, I go on a long and difficult to get there. When I arrive it actually turns out that the land is populated by the descendants of one of the Jewish lost tribes.

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde

HenryEx posted:

I keep dying of dysentery and respawning back in the church. I'll never reach the next city at this rate!

edit: why do people poo poo in their rivers, this loving sucks

That's not another world, you are in England.

derra
Dec 29, 2012
My body remains broken from Truck-Kun's loving embrace. My consciousness fades as my internal organs seize functioning.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

The goddess was kind enough to reincarnate me with my old body, but it turns out I had an asymptomatic case of covid and now this world is also suffering from an additional horrific plague, oops!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
gently caress I have to go through school again!

*10 years later*

"I CANT HAVE A NORMAL RELATIONSHIP I'M 45 IN THE BODY OF A 16 YEAR OLD THIS IS GROSS"

Oh so turns out my unlimited magical reserves are slowly poisoning me and I have to give me life up to the Order and become a Rogue Knightmare in order to sap enough mana every month and survive.

(Ugh this next part is the worst...)
"Heiady Hall to you good shireman, for my name is.... ugh.... Flindoliiou Descar Vorhenhozz"

FilthyImp fucked around with this message at 03:43 on Jan 29, 2022