Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Malsangoroth
Apr 2, 2015

Wait a minute, what do you mean that the kingdom is beholden to an uneasy alliance with the Demon King? Isn't he, like, the big bad we have to defeat? Oh... oh. Mmm hmm. I see. So we're sending him money and supplies so he can stall the currently-ongoing invasion into his borders by an even more belligerent nation-state led by a genocidal cabal who rule through fear, hyper-nationalism, and murder. The same state that's attacking an allied island nation whose cities are being incinerated by said nation-state's mages. And to do that we need to cut supplies to the southern nation of Lattalia, who have allied themselves with the madmen because of their shared view of a cut-throat world in which only the masculine and strong survive. Which means we need to go to the even-more-southern Continent and fight against the colonial forces they have stationed there feeding supplies to the motherland. But before we can do that we have to shore up our defenses against the other island nation across the other sea and their imperialistic dictatorship who are attacking our ships in a bid undo the blockade that we've enforced.

Um, but after that we get to fight the Demon King, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malsangoroth
Apr 2, 2015

Update: So I went ahead and killed the Demon King with my cheat skills, but then his country just replaced him with another even-more-hardliner Demon King? Also now I'm a political outcast that no country wants please sned help!1