Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
gently caress I have to go through school again!

*10 years later*

"I CANT HAVE A NORMAL RELATIONSHIP I'M 45 IN THE BODY OF A 16 YEAR OLD THIS IS GROSS"

Oh so turns out my unlimited magical reserves are slowly poisoning me and I have to give me life up to the Order and become a Rogue Knightmare in order to sap enough mana every month and survive.

(Ugh this next part is the worst...)
"Heiady Hall to you good shireman, for my name is.... ugh.... Flindoliiou Descar Vorhenhozz"

FilthyImp fucked around with this message at 03:43 on Jan 29, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Reborn in Another-OTHER World After Defeating the Deathknight: My After-Afterlife Teaching the World about Capitalism

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

DrSunshine posted:

My only skill is "fap".
Ushered into the New Life by Satan, The Pervert Knight Must Remain Pure!

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
I created soap and wrecked the local economy and now there's a multi-nation war going on to take this wonder invention.

where the red fern gropes posted:

i need to quickly rise to importance to gain strength, luckily i have memories of my previous world and can import its most powerful tool: racism
Ah, the ultimate super OP cheat!

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Trucksported to Heaven'sHarem: A LVL100 C**k Limited by my LVL 1 Body

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Awoken in a New Life as a Truck: Will I find the Hero in time to Reincarnate Them?

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Op, you need to quickly devote your energy to one thing.

You'll either become superhuman or a monster. Hth.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Destroyed the DemonKing and was Exiled, Shall I become the new Dark Lord?

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Marsupial Ape posted:

Wouldn't that mean that the OPM universe is filled with masturbation themed superhuman teenagers?
There's literally an evil superbeing called Platinum Sperm so yes

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Vise the Stompy posted:

Not really feeling it. Going to escalate technological progress impossibly fast so I can get hit by a truck and go back.
Hit by a Bison carrying a wagon. Paleo-Truckkun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Reincarnating Until I Find A World That Doesn't Suck rear end