Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
okay so i just woke up... 30 mins ago

turned on the teevee... youtub was stil on cause i fell asleep watching an old episodeof HEE HAW

well... what did i see here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P66m5cF2BJo

this is PHOTON

theres 8 hours of this... show it uses songs as background music in nonsense ways... it'll just have the song playing for no reason.. the budget makes Dr. Who look like Star Wars... the writing is uhhhh sibpar...

i didn't even know this show existed, but i used to play in the PHOTON CENTER in NEW JERSEY in the LATE 80S... it kicked rear end... it was $7 per game and each game was like... i wanna say 15 minutes?

it was lazertag except the equipment was CHEAP andVERy HEAVY...and LOUD

anyway.... im getting blaze nd watching thi poo poo... its funny

sup

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
the light shines, op

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I woke up 30 mins ago too op and i ate an orange and now i'm gonna post and do excel

i just put on a movie starring Matt Damon from Breaking Bad and Benedict Cummerbutt

kirsten stewart just showed up

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

precision posted:

okay so i just woke up... 30 mins ago

turned on the teevee... youtub was stil on cause i fell asleep watching an old episodeof HEE HAW

well... what did i see here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P66m5cF2BJo

this is PHOTON

theres 8 hours of this... show it uses songs as background music in nonsense ways... it'll just have the song playing for no reason.. the budget makes Dr. Who look like Star Wars... the writing is uhhhh sibpar...

i didn't even know this show existed, but i used to play in the PHOTON CENTER in NEW JERSEY in the LATE 80S... it kicked rear end... it was $7 per game and each game was like... i wanna say 15 minutes?

it was lazertag except the equipment was CHEAP andVERy HEAVY...and LOUD

anyway.... im getting blaze nd watching thi poo poo... its funny

sup

I just picked a random spot in the second episode and it sucks however the stupid kid in it is wearing a no poo poo cleveland indians baseball hat. I sincerely doubt they paid the royalties to the indians to have them put that on tv like that.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
there is a ninja

'
this actually kind of whips butt

i just ordered dennys... i live 1 mile from a dennys... im gonna eat dennys