Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Finally an excuse to use a yarmulke as a ninja star. TAKE THAT ANTI-SEMITES!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Yaldabaoth posted:

I think the only white people who are actually good in a fight are russians but that's only because they live their whole lives with the expectation that anything could try to kill them at any moment.

Anyone with no care of honor or integrity is good in a fight. Color has little to do with it.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

ChunTheUnavoidable posted:

i have a friend who is known for having won some fights and he told me its just because he always kicks the other guy in the balls at the start. I once saw it in action when we caught a guy stealing from his car and it really works

This, poking eyes, stepping on insoles, spitting in faces. Any of it. All of it.