Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

UCS Hellmaker
Mar 29, 2008
Toilet Rascal
I said this to beetus in a PM, but finding out wang commander was actually one of the most toxic threadbanned posters (which legit was not the mods or admins faults for not seeing, who runs an alt check on an account from 03??) made the thread 1000% better. Posters that want to slam insane things they read on twitter dont belong on the forums unless its a mock thread, and actively hurt any subforum when its used to just sow anger fear and stupidity in order to push their issues on others.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UCS Hellmaker
Mar 29, 2008
Toilet Rascal

Catpetter1981 posted:

The poster who posted these grotesque pieces of ahistoricism has not been probated or even mildly chided for them. Does this mean that genocide denialism is, after all, permitted in D&D?

Did you report it? And why are you here when you exist to empty quote dnd over the entire forums.

UCS Hellmaker
Mar 29, 2008
Toilet Rascal

TheDisreputableDog posted:

CommieGIR and I were butting heads over something and one page later they asked people to stop posting on that topic (I did). Later on they retroactively probed me for breaking that rule (I hadn’t), and when I asked via PM I was told “I retroactively probed you because several people reported your post”.

CommieGIR has proven repeatedly they don’t have the emotional maturity to either separate or properly communicate “posting hat” vs “mod hat”. One of those hats should be off the table.

Your complaining about a probe from November?