Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr Strangepants
Nov 26, 2003

Mein Führer! I can dance!

Drewsky posted:

One time I gave my dad a 10mg edible and he stared into a bonfire silently for an hour and a half and then when I talked to him later he said he didn’t feel anything from it

LMAO this is the quintessential first edible experience

My Mom is going through a lot. Recently she was visiting and knocked on my door at 1am and apologized and said she had to drive home (11 hours) because she was so anxious. I immediately brought out the cannabis kit and soon she was feeling mellow. Almost certainly the first time she had ever been high.

Dr Strangepants fucked around with this message at 05:33 on Jan 29, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU