Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
i lived in an illegal basement apartment as a child for a bit; it smelled pretty bad. not as bad as the family shelter though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Inzombiac posted:

cat piss
cat piss
cat piss
cat piss
my piss

yeah. I have been in that basement

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
We don't have basements here but I lived in a house like this (but cheap and bad and not nice) and the bottom floor was lovely concrete and used as like the laundry, storage and "extra rooms".

That basement equivalent smelled of dirt, oil, extremely potent laundry detergent and a whole lot of abuse :(

I will never forget the smell.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Stevie Lee posted:

i lived in an illegal basement apartment as a child for a bit; it smelled pretty bad. not as bad as the family shelter though

I sleep in a big bed with my wife

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.
I remember seeing some giant rear end centipedes that probably gave me some mild PTSD.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Everything smelled like stale tobacco smoke. Basements, cars, restaurants. Came in right at the end of the epoch where every adult smoked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Horace
Apr 17, 2007

Gone Skiin'

🎵tell me when will you be mine
tell me

Inzombiac posted:

cat piss
cat piss
cat piss
We can share a love devine