Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA
Ogre - Weirdly filtered cigarette smoke from his parents' attempts to smoke indoors but not have the house smell awful by installing a series of ionic filters that, well, worked better than nothing certainly

Erik - Cat pee

Mike - Unnecessarily wealthy new-basement nothingness

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA
People could never describe the smell of my parents' house either, other than that it was distinctive but not bad. Which I assumed was them being polite. But as an adult once I had long since moved out and could encounter the smell elsewhere I determined it was like old exotic wooden things and incense, as evidenced by how every like Tibetan/Nepali goods store I have ever been in smells the same (a sample size of three stores but still fairly illustrative)