Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth posted:

Single 33yo F in search of M companion. No one jaded, cynical, or over 20 please!

looking for a sweet kid,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suspect A
Jan 1, 2015

Nap Ghost
Here, i made the logo for our new brand

Trollologist
Mar 3, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Suspect A posted:

Just sold this as an NFT for doge on the sincoin market.

HD DAD
Jan 13, 2010

Generic white guy.

Toilet Rascal

Suspect A posted:

Sourdough Sam posted:

That's why I made you Head of Marketing. I need someone who can keep up with all the hot vernacular.

My kid's been saying "And I'm here for it" lately. Can we get some of our characters saying that on a shirt? I also let the writer's room know.

Now pay me $50,000

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

I can sing pretty good if you need a soulful fat guy

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Wait, brand?

Giraffe
Dec 12, 2005

Soiled Meat
Yes, brand. And the SA band already has way too many soulful fat guys in it, if I’m being honest.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I will livestream myself making GBS threads the words "something awful" onto my driveway over the course of 2 weeks.

gently caress, I'll need to poo poo out a hash tag too. 3 weeks.

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting

Shinjobi posted:

I will livestream myself making GBS threads the words "something awful" onto my driveway over the course of 2 weeks.

gently caress, I'll need to poo poo out a hash tag too. 3 weeks.

just pound it out

Sourdough Sam
May 2, 2010

:dukedog:

HD DAD posted:

Now pay me $50,000

We firmly agreed on most of your salary being payed in RSUs (which will be available in full at around 2028) and cafeteria coupons, but I like what I'm seeing so far.

The grenade has always bothered me however. It's too violent. I see a perfectly fine status quo caught in the blast radius of that nasty thing. Reminds me of the kind of sticker you'd see next to a Punisher skull on millions of trucks in-

WAIT ignore everything I just said. Fire up those sticker printers!

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
I think we should make a mobile Gacha game that's all about collecting sexy anime girl versions of SA characters/memes.

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

I think we should make a mobile Gacha game that's all about collecting sexy anime girl versions of SA characters/memes.

wow a 5 star rarity ultra-sexy anime girl stux jpeg

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
can we monetize "young mouth" somehow

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

Sudden Javelin posted:

can we monetize "young mouth" somehow

In my head this automatically belongs to neil cicierega just on principle

Maybe get him to do some kind of promotion

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

There's no time to lose, we must re-acquire Dad Gay So What befor he gets turned into an NFT and sold to china!

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Giraffe posted:

Yes, brand. And the SA band already has way too many soulful fat guys in it, if I’m being honest.

Well how soulful are we talking?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Sourdough Sam posted:

That's ok! Our motto is "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take" Wayne Gretzky The Great One.

Wait I thought it was shits?

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
if you notice your brand growing abnormally quickly or changing colors, talk to your doctor immediately

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Sourdough Sam posted:

That's ok! Our motto is "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take" Wayne Gretzky The Great One.

Don't you mean "take a look at this picture that definitely doesn't have my balls in it"?

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
The brand stamped on my rear end cheek cant get any bigger my friend.

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015
The last branding adventure did not go so hot. That being said I have exactly one original SA hat, and am armed with the knowledge of the fate of the doom house figurine.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
"Time to grow my brood," I whisper as the translucent sacs ebb and bulge. "Soon, my pretties, soon."

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
THE ONLY EXERCISE I AM UNFAMILIAR WITH IS EXERCISING MY ABILITY TO MAKE A POST PEOPLE WANT TO READ
lowtax killed himself because he invented let's play but completely failed to capitalize on it

Trollologist
Mar 3, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

feelix posted:

lowtax killed himself because he invented let's play but completely failed to capitalize on it

Chronically online edgelord behaves exactly as expected: The Lowtax Story

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
everybody loves the smell of their own brand and im no exception

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop
City Name Sports Dynasty

Tuxide
Mar 7, 2010
Lipstick Apathy

LadyAmbien posted:

The last branding adventure did not go so hot. That being said I have exactly one original SA hat, and am armed with the knowledge of the fate of the doom house figurine.

Goddammit

Well whatever happened, that's appreciated that you know

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

LadyAmbien posted:

It's a common rookie mistake not to heat your branding iron enough. Of course too much is worse, I've seen the results and they're not pretty.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS

LadyAmbien posted:

:stare:

Rich told me he had boxes and boxes of unsold merch and was supposed to send them to me or at least make them available, but I never got anything. I don't exactly need hundreds of SA hats but some posters would have been cool.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Smugworth posted:

Single 33yo F in search of M companion. No one jaded, cynical, or over 20 please!

meet me at da staples

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

:stare:

Rich told me he had boxes and boxes of unsold merch and was supposed to send them to me or at least make them available, but I never got anything. I don't exactly need hundreds of SA hats but some posters would have been cool.

Joke's on you

You got tens of SA posters right here, possibly even hundreds