Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015

Smythe posted:

soz can u tell me some more about this unit?

2 factions in C&C Tiberium Sun
One has a Long Range Gun
The other has just None
Guess who has Fun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

eVeN I KnOw wHaT CoRnEr gAs iS

this is the best RTS unit of all time. "Nobody here but us trees!"

it is a mirage tank reference: https://cnc.fandom.com/wiki/Mirage_tank_(Red_Alert_2)

they hit hard, move fast, and sure they're made of paper but so is the entire Allied faction in RA2 and hey, it doesn't matter how powerful enemy units are when you blow them all up in the first hit!

Psion fucked around with this message at 01:12 on Feb 6, 2022

Lima
Jun 17, 2012

What's cooler than a giant sawblade mounted as a monowheel on a smoke-belching chassis piloted by Immortan Joe's cousindad?

The Harkonnen Buzzsaw from Emperor:

Wicked quotes too:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHy9PjAz4r0

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
I dug Warp Spiders in DOW. They could teleport, shredded light infantry, could disable vehicles and had decent armor when compared to other Eldar units.

Mordja fucked around with this message at 17:40 on Feb 7, 2022

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
Hammerhead Tanks in Dark Crusade ripped poo poo up.

Also Salem class from Supreme Commander, Tsunami tanks from Red Alert 3, anything that used a lobster in Impossible Creatures