Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jeremor
Jun 1, 2009

Drop Your Nuts

Started a kislev game last night after not playing since release, and the game feels in such a better place now. They've done a great job. I'm sure IE will be a bit broken on release, but I'm very interested to see how it evolves over the next few months.

Valkia looks like a total beast. That's probably going to be my first campaign.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jeremor
Jun 1, 2009

Drop Your Nuts

Anybody else having some trouble with Valkia randomly deciding to just fly up and stop attacking whatever she was engaged with a second ago? Had this happen a couple of times now while trying to snipe a lord, letting darkshards just pelt her with arrows for a bit.

Otherwise IE has been great, no complaints, except that I suck and the autoresolve usually does better than I do.

Jeremor
Jun 1, 2009

Drop Your Nuts

Dropping a comet on a blob surrounding Tyrion feels really really good. I wasn't crazy about Heavens until that moment.

Jeremor
Jun 1, 2009

Drop Your Nuts

Seems to be a bug with Tyrion's final quest for the Heart of Avelorn. Alarielle will have possession of the Phoenix Gate, so the quest will be aborted a couple turns after you get it, even if you have a defensive alliance with her. That makes Tyrion's final item impossible to get unless you absolutely bumrush for the Gate from turn 1. Kind of a bummer, my first high elf campaign was pretty fun.