Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Lmao Mobley fans mad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Menstrual Show
Jun 3, 2004

Watching the young Pistons play for something was a blast. I’m aware of how sad that sounds.

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

Menstrual Show posted:

Watching the young Pistons play for something was a blast. I’m aware of how sad that sounds.

No they rule

Every healthy cade not lingering injury cade game without jerami grant has been a loving display of how good saddiq and cade are, and how much energy and so on beef stew gives

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

The dunk contest looks dire

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Would love to shovel that slop in my face if i knew how to find a way to watch

Red Rox
Aug 24, 2004

Motel Midnight off the hook
Is there no way to watch?

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

I hate to admit it but this all star weekend theme song is not very good

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

I don’t know who that was

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

It was dominique wilkins

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

I know who he is!!!

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Dwyane all in leather

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Why bother with rookie of the year when you can get mvp of the Clorox Rising Stars Game

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Adetokunbo*

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Im going to be doing the leo pointing meme whenever i see my friend jarrett allen on screen. Also lol at the announcer loudly coughing into the mic

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
What's better this or the Clorox challenge?

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

"They're young, dumb, and full of... energy"

Mr. Funktastic
Dec 27, 2012

College Slice
Pretty sure that's not how that saying goes, Reggie

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Lmfao this is insane

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Running between two spots five feet apart on the floor to make three pointers, very slowly, while two other watch

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Cade 😐

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Holy poo poo this is painful

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
oof

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

YUCK

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Algund Eenboom posted:

Running between two spots five feet apart on the floor to make three pointers, very slowly, while two other watch

ELECTRIFYING

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
he gonna miss the rest...yup

Mr. Funktastic
Dec 27, 2012

College Slice
Giannis just wanted to work on his 3 pt shot tonight

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
No Kostas )=

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
That facial expression lol

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
LMAO the Alphabet Bros trash af

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Come on big bro

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Kostas would have been like "why are we throwing the ball at the basket, Vogel just told me to keep guys out of the paint"

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
this poo poo is painful

rick we got our "bad shooters shooting competition i guess"

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Smdh

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

[Wojnarowski] The Milwaukee Bucks have released forward Thanasis Antetokounmpo, sources say.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I remember when Jarrett Allen would bomb like this in college games if they were on national TV.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Brolander posted:

this poo poo is painful

rick we got our "bad shooters shooting competition i guess"

lmao truth.

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

Love to lead my event where like half of the guys are not long-range threats with a long range shooting challenge

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
EVAN MOBLEY

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Ref cam, clipped to the nipple of the nearest referee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel