Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I usually miss the rising stars game is it always even less effort than the ASG

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

jalen green trying to force up a 3 in a situation where it isn't needed and flailing to try to draw the foul makes me think harden isn't so irreplaceable

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

gently caress yeah jae'sean

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

big oof

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

why are they introducing harden so early when he was the last pick

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Rick posted:

I can't decide if Machine Gun Kelly is salt of the earth type dude or is just pretending to be. I guess it doesn't matter.

literally the only thing I know about MGK is he wrote a diss track about Eminem then got so devastated by the rebuttal he stopped being a rapper

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

oh my god bill murray looks like a corpse

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

lol trey whoops

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

imagine being a food bank and your ability to provide for people is dependent on the outcome of a basketball game in which neither team is very interested in playing defense

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

WhyteRyce posted:

Poor people and non profits are very used to hoping rich people give a drat

I'm hoping in my heart of hearts that they quietly give both charities the money

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

DWade asking Dirk what it was like to win that title in 2009 while staring daggers at him

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

triple sulk posted:

Wish someone would out in at least a tiny bit of effort on defense

it's kind of funny to see guys like Gobert and CP3 in a game where defense is frowned upon

Like CP3 trying to get a rip after a rebound gets the fastest whistle

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

WhyteRyce posted:

I don’t even remember the 2021 dunk contest and I know the 2022 was the worst

please respect crypto bro jalen green

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

lmao curry

e: the ridiculous floater not the airball