Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Spacebump posted:

Luka left the game holding onto his knee.

Wish he had remained suspended at this point. It’s not like the pelicans are going to beat the warriors anyway

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations
https://twitter.com/mavshighlights/status/1513355479308722179?s=21&t=yi34PQjYJ10sIZhqhqr-7A
What a weird tweet to put MFFL on.

This sucks.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Doc literally doing the footprints poem for Deandre Jordan

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1513356877777842183?t=JlDoiBI4FNCFZjA4eYaLhQ&s=19

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

Congratulations to the Utah Jazz on their first round victory

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Cavs season aint over yet baby

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

he's gone.

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

The Thunder can’t be loving serious. The league needs to step in and do something again. No way should another teams bench + g leaguers be beating you by 50 points.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Luka hurt?

i want to die

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

Doc rules. we’ve come a long way from Ubuntu

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
I am gonna assume cause we live in hellworld, things will "even out" and raptors will have some sort of COVID outbreak and thus not be at full strength.

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

Daryl is going to give Harden 200 million and hire Jim Boylen to get him jacked and juiced

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

The hamstring gets its own punch card

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

https://twitter.com/HPbasketball/status/1513369315961020418?t=bNcrwklO_d1530iEinEK-g&s=19

Jokic on network TV (sorry for triple post)

Vinestalk
Jul 2, 2011
To be fair to Doc, Bball Paul put up big numbers against Luka Garza and the Bad News Benchwarmers. I don't think that's a good metric for determining NBA playoff minutes.

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

straight up brolic posted:

The Thunder can’t be loving serious. The league needs to step in and do something again. No way should another teams bench + g leaguers be beating you by 50 points.

I went to the blazers-thunder game and it was quite funny watching lottery pick kris dunn get cooked by dudes like vit krejci & isaiah roby

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I was going to make a joke earlier today about that dude claiming Barnes should be ROTY because of the PPG would be like me making the argument that Austin Reaves should win because he lead the league (among rookies) in ZogoBotNetPoints and I would have been vindicated tonight... . . . . . . .

Rick fucked around with this message at 05:38 on Apr 11, 2022

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1513374146234920962?t=NjM5GYF72W-FYRgbeoNStQ&s=19

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

Shinjobi posted:

Luka hurt?

i want to die

Literal last game of the season pointlessly chasing the 3 seed, of course.

DC Murderverse posted:

Congratulations to the Utah Jazz on their first round victory

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Well the good news is when you don't have a draft pick you don't have to really hurry, although I seem to remember people in the know here posting that coaches aren't very involved in the draft anyway.

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

I feel like this decision has already been shared with him

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

Rick posted:

Well the good news is when you don't have a draft pick you don't have to really hurry, although I seem to remember people in the know here posting that coaches aren't very involved in the draft anyway.

I think that last point is very dependent upon coach and org, but the real issue is that everyone knows that Vogel isn't the issue.

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

With the win tonight, the Lakers have won back-to-back games.

It is the first time since January 7th that they have won back-to-back games.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
This seems like a situation that merits a classic Coach Trade. Vogel for Rivers, I think the Sixers would be happy with that.

Red Rox
Aug 24, 2004

Motel Midnight off the hook

lol there were two guys without even profile photos playing - one on each side

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
If you like arbitrary stat collections:
https://twitter.com/statsoflakers/status/1513378168773636096

Blake Griffin and Jerry West are two, don't know who the third guy is.

Redgrendel2001 posted:

I think that last point is very dependent upon coach and org, but the real issue is that everyone knows that Vogel isn't the issue.

Absolutely, it's going to be pretty unlikely they find a better coach out there and even if they do good luck to that dude for fixing this.

Redgrendel2001 posted:

Yeah although I kind of wish Woj had waited maybe an hour to tweet this since Vogel has to go out there and do a post game interview still tonight.

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

Punkin Spunkin posted:

This seems like a situation that merits a classic Coach Trade. Vogel for Rivers, I think the Sixers would be happy with that.

Doc Rivers belongs in Philly

Red Rox
Aug 24, 2004

Motel Midnight off the hook

Rick posted:

Absolutely, it's going to be pretty unlikely they find a better coach out there and even if they do good luck to that dude for fixing this.

:boylen:

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Lol at demanding the league to step in to stop the thunder from succeeding

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/jovanbuha/status/1513378865086971904

cool FO

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

East is better.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

give him the MVP

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

https://i.imgur.com/BLG7FCq.mp4

Vinestalk
Jul 2, 2011

NBA N/V Playoffs: I haven't been told poo poo

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
I just love the sentence "a decision that's expected to be shared with him as soon as Monday"

We all knew already, anyway

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

Look man, sometimes Xavier Moon just goes off

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Who has had more 40 point games this season, Harden or Oladipo?

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

Is the Westbrook trade the worst trade in NBA history? It has to be up there, right? In how badly it turned out, in how impossible it is and will be to move, in the amount of damage it does to team flexibility right now in dead cap space, in how poor of a fit he ended up being, in how much of an apparent locker room poison he is to the point where it seems like a near-impossibility to keep him just as a matter of course, in the amount of damage it’s done to a contending team, in the amount of damage it will do to their future. Like…the only contender I can think of is some of the Knicks trades made in the mid 2000s, but that was to a team that was on its way out, not in the supposed prime of its championship window.

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
Nowhere close

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoke Lee
Dec 31, 2004

chairizard lol

Vinestalk posted:

To be fair to Doc, Bball Paul put up big numbers against Luka Garza and the Bad News Benchwarmers. I don't think that's a good metric for determining NBA playoff minutes.

It is when DJ is as bad as he currently is.