Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Loser city

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Marshal Prolapse posted:

Touché. Copious amounts of copium.

Then again with everything occur in Ukraine, it’s hard for me to get super pissed about this anymore, just don’t click on the ESPN takes on YouTube, and wait for the next game. I don’t mean that as a deflection or trying to bring everyone down just kind of a summation of how I’ve been feeling. It is amazing when they’re firing on all cylinders it has been a great distraction and gets a smile on my face. I just look at it when the game is clearly not going our way I’m not gonna just watch it all and make myself miserable. I’ll still follow it on my phone though. I just figured finishing a model would be more productive. lol

I mean remember that weirdo Boston game recently? Granted it was without Harden but then they went on to play great, but perhaps it was a similar thing to this.

Still it is good to get it out now and with the weekend coming up it’s at least on a weekend news cycle for sports.

Thank you for this. It's easy to get lost in the sauce of Philadelphia being full of loser teams and loser fans. Perspective is everything. After all, it's just a kids game.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/TimBontemps/status/1511824034526384131

would be a real shame if that were the playoff matchup

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/jovanbuha/status/1513378865086971904

cool FO