Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Welcome to Wordle Mafia, an Open Setup, flavor-light game for 13 players. This is just to tide people over until the fun games start, and nobody reads the OPs anyways, so I'll make this quick. :effort: The setup of the game is a slight variant called Operating Room. The gimmick here is that there are multiple doctors, but if two doctors protect the same person, that person dies. Whoops!

You know the rules, don't edit your posts, no private communication outside of your scumdoc, don't cheat at internet party games.

Votefinder's still slightly borked, and so is the vote image. If you do want to check votecount, open this link in an incognito window. (It has to be incognito, otherwise Firefox/Chrome won't let you ignore the expired whatsit. Sorry.) From there, you can still copy/paste the count into a normal post, and I can still make votefinder post it when I remember to.

Game will start once it opens, deadlines will probably be around 48 hours for days, 24 hours for nights. Please join this Discord server for spectator chat, role PMs, etc. If you sign up but aren't in the server, I'll publicly make fun of you in the thread.

Players
  1. b-minus1
  2. Bifauxnen (surprise me)
  3. CirclMastr
  4. flerp (he/they)
  5. Idle Amalgam
  6. Maerlyn (she/her)
  7. Mr. Humalong (w/e)
  8. Nep-Nep (She/Her)
  9. Opopanax (He/him/opop)
  10. Sandicap (He, Him)
  11. Sandwolf (He/Him)
  12. shwinnebego
  13. t a s t e

girl dick energy fucked around with this message at 04:14 on Mar 15, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

S M A R T
L O G I C

W A T C H ?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Just need one more, then.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

And that's thirteen! Anyone not in the Discord server has a day before I start making fun of you for not reading the OP.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

:negative:

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Just one more person still needs to get in the Discord.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Role PMs going out now.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Hopefully I didn't gently caress anything up. It is now Day 1. Deadline in about 48 hours and change.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Wordle 261 4/6

:black_large_square::black_large_square::green_square::green_square::black_large_square:
:black_large_square::yellow_square::green_square::green_square::black_large_square:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::black_large_square:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

:ocelot:

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Sandwolf posted:

Everyone claim a role you *dont* have
Player.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Maerlyn, T, Vanilla Town, was hanged Day 1!

Role PM posted:

Welcome, Maerlyn, you are the letter T, Vanilla Town. You are a common consonant, your weapon is your vote. You win when all Scum have been eliminated.

Deadline for night actions is 24 hours!

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Nep-Nep, N, Vanilla Town, died Night 1!

Role PM posted:

Welcome, Nep-Nep, you are the letter N, Vanilla Town. You are a common consonant, your weapon is your vote. You win when all Scum have been eliminated.

It is now Day 2! Deadline in about 48 hours.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

CirclMastr, Y, Scum Doctor, has been hanged Day 2!

Role PM posted:

Welcome, CirclMaster, you are the letter Y, Scum Doctor. Your teammates are [NAME] and [NAME], and you have access to a factional nightkill. As a night action, you can target one player. That night, the targeted player cannot be killed. However, if two or more doctors target the same player, that player will die automatically. You win when all members of Town are dead and at least one member of Scum is alive, or nothing can prevent the same.

Night actions, 24 hour deadline!

:siren: Starting tomorrow, any player who does not make at least ten posts of substance during the day will be modkilled. This is your warning. :siren:

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Sandicap, S, Vanilla Town, died on Night 2!

Role PM posted:

Welcome, Sandicap, you are the letter S, Vanilla Town. You are a common consonant, your weapon is your vote. You win when all Scum have been eliminated.

48 hours for day 3.

Remember, there is a ten post minimum for the day. (Unless it ends significantly early.) Anyone under that threshold will be modkilled at the time of the flip

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

People have been asking, and I've been thinking about it, and here's my response: Yes, you can self-protect.

Until the Roleblocker is dead.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Mr. Humalong, Q, Scum Roleblocker, has been hanged on Day 3!

Role PM posted:

Welcome, Mr. Humalong. You are the letter Q, Scum Roleblocker. Your teammmates are CirclMastr and [NAME], and you have access to a factional nightkill. As a night action, you can target one player. That night, that player's action, if any, will fail to function. You win when all members of Town are dead and at least one member of Scum is alive, or nothing can prevent the same.

t a s t e, R, Vanilla Town, has been modkilled on Day 3 for egregious lurking.

Role PM posted:

Welcome, t a s t e, you are the letter R, Vanilla Town. You are a common consonant, your weapon is your vote. You win when all Scum have been eliminated.

Because of the premature hammer, I won't be counting exact posts for anyone else today, but the same lurker rule will be in place tomorrow.

Night 3, 24 hours.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Sandwolf, I, Town Doctor, has died on Night 3!

Role PM posted:

Welcome, Sandwolf, you are the letter I, Town Doctor. You are a vowel. As a night action, you can target one player. That night, the targeted player cannot be killed. However, if two or more doctors target the same player, that player will die automatically. You win when all Scum have been eliminated.

Day 4! A bit less than 48 hours.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

And that's game.

IA died.

Role PM posted:

Welcome, Idle Amalgam, you are the letter Z, Scum Goon. Your teammates are CirclMastr and Mr. Humalong, and you have access to a factional nightkill. You win when all members of Town are dead and at least one member of Scum is alive, or nothing can prevent the same.

And the endgame...

quote:

Welcome, Opopanax, you are the letter A, Town Doctor. You are a vowel. As a night action, you can target one player. That night, the targeted player cannot be killed. However, if two or more doctors target the same player, that player will die automatically. You win when all Scum have been eliminated.

quote:

Welcome, b-minus1, you are the letter E, Town Doctor. You are a vowel. As a night action, you can target one player. That night, the targeted player cannot be killed. However, if two or more doctors target the same player, that player will die automatically. You win when all Scum have been eliminated.

quote:

Welcome, bifauxnen, you are the letter K, Vanilla Town. You are a common consonant, your weapon is your vote. You win when all Scum have been eliminated.

quote:

Welcome, flerp, you are the letter C, Vanilla Town. You are a common consonant, your weapon is your vote. You win when all Scum have been eliminated.

quote:

Welcome, schwinnebego, you are the letter L, Vanilla Town. You are a common consonant, your weapon is your vote. You win when all Scum have been eliminated.

Town wins!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

So, thoughts! I think I'd have been more upset about the setup being broken if it had been actually mine, and not just a fun-looking one I found on the wiki. I was salty about the number of lurkers at first, but that's just how it goes sometimes.

Scum did get fake-claims, I just didn't post them with the flips. Circl's was O, Town Doctor, Hum and IA got H and M, respectively, Vanilla Town.