Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

if it starts soon i'm in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

discord works well for this and is seamless and easy imo. don't think it requires 'jiggling' really. all u gotta do is click the link and it just goes

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

My role is a wordle

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

##vote taste
Nice to meet ya

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

My opening word is always B O A S T

Rarely does me wrong. I always wanna switch it up but I never do.

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

I think “C R A T E” might be objectively better but I like B O A S T

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

Mr. Humalong posted:

Wordle 261 3/6

⬛⬛🟩🟩⬛
⬛⬛🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I forget to turn hard mode on every single day, but it's the way I typically play anyway

cliche thing that people say about wordle, ##vote humalong

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

also i think "i can't figure out how to signal my flavor" is sus

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

o no did i kill joke phase, sorry plz continue the jokes, i'm a big joke man who jokes

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

Maerlyn posted:

I do think he was joking (read it again):

the immediate post about killing joke phase is odd

I've got my eye on you shwinn!

yeah i think he was joking but i'll be damned if i don't read into the kinds of jokes that people make ;) that one pinged me.

you having your eyes on me makes me not have my eyes particularly on you. town read on maerlyn for now!

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

ok ill give u all a hint my role is in one of your names

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

Good for wordle and making sure that a fair and balanced diversity of viewpoints is aired in these troubling times of cancel culture run amok

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

Sandwolf posted:

I have a riddle that I came up with recently but it requires it to be verbally said so pretend I’m saying this aloud:

“What happens to a cow that you’ve taken away from the sea?”

but doctor, I am wordle

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

could many dudes close seven doors?

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

dammit many is only 4 letters

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

ok lets try this again itt make a story one wordle word at a time

Vodka

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

Walls

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

Nep-Nep posted:

If you think about it the original wordle variant was peggle:
- you have a limited number of turns to guess where to shoot the ball
-ends in le

I rest m case

soft claiming 'y' i see

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

Sandwolf posted:

lmao let’s get ‘im

##vote Grandi

not sure if this went through

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

Idle Amalgam posted:

Wordle 262 5/6

⬜🟨⬜⬜🟨
🟩⬜⬜🟩⬜
🟩🟨🟩🟩⬜
🟩⬜🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Eh, a win's a win, yeah?

Who's scum?

its u

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

I'm anti-plan, plans are sus

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

Sandwolf posted:

what does anyone think about shwinnebago

i assume everyone thinks i'm just a swell guy

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

Bifauxnen posted:

Kinda sounds like I remember him in my last game with him where he was town, but not at the ridiculous high volume yet where it feels like an obvious thing

if everything goes according to plan i won't be posting as much this game since i'm busier and really need to focus on other poo poo lol, but those are famous last words and you have no way of knowing how on the level i'm being about that since you only have one data point for me

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

In this recent interaction I deem Maerlyn Town and Bud scum

This supersedes my early D1 joke phase breaking hum vote

##vote bif

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

*bif

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

So far my scummiest reads are Humalong and bif which is funny cuz they were both scum in my last and only game.

I’m admittedly distracted tho

Also did I mention that im the doctor

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

Maerlyn posted:

Why did you feel the need to reveal this?

Also there's not just one, there's 4 (presumably)

Cuz that’s why it’s a silly/fairly meaningless thing to claim, and also to get you to respond like this. I’ve changed my mind about you based on this response! ##vote maerlyn

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

b-minus1 posted:

If Maerlyn is scum then grandi is definitely scum. That vote has scumbus written all over it

Saying things like this with qualifiers like “definitely” on D1 is sus to me. Definitely nothing and you know it.

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

CirclMastr posted:

I go stream Lufia and feel like poo poo, and I come back to 44 new posts and joke phase definitely being over. I hate when I'm not around for the switch because now all I see are people voting people and then retaliatory votes on the voters.

Day 1 of mafia games is the worst.

Sus, day 1 best day

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

I should probably figure out who my TOWN reads are, seems like a better methodology given the carnage level

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

Least fave elims so far are sandwolf, oppo, sandicap

Fave elims are Maerlyn, bif or b-minis

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

Idle Amalgam posted:

Hmmm

##vote opop

why?

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

Nep-Nep posted:

Grandi how would you feel if I told you my joke vote on you was now a real one

why?

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

flerp posted:

the sand guys feel off to me but mr. wolf feels the most off to me

Then why is your vote still on b-minus?

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

CirclMastr posted:

Daily Quordle #44
7️⃣9️⃣
4️⃣5️⃣
quordle.com
⬜🟨⬜🟨⬜ 🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜ 🟨⬜🟩⬜⬜
🟨🟨🟨🟩🟩 ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ ⬜🟨🟩⬜🟩
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩 🟩⬜⬜🟩⬜
⬜⬜⬜🟩⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩
⬜🟩🟩⬜⬜ ⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

This was an attack against me.

upper right is me

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

Nep-Nep posted:

I didn't have any strong feeling about where else to put my vote at the time and it's my style to just ask people questions when I feel the answer could inform my read even if there isn't going to be an immediate point to it (and this is one of those times)

I'm not satisfied with this answer.

You made a claim that you were seriously voting Grandi, beyond jokephase. And when I asked why, you respond "actually i was just prodding"

I don't like that. But I also don't think this answer is necessarily super scummy, even if I'm not feeling it.

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

flerp posted:

i actually feel much worse about the sand guys, sandwolf only made a joke post and sandicap only responded directly to someone calling them out (this is scummy imo) after i made my post which is a lil weird since i see them both as more active players. nothing to vote on tbh

##unvote

i sorta forgot you were in the game until just now, but i'd say flerp's gently caress-around quotient is somehow landing in the canny valley of town for me for some reason. not a favored choice for today

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

I'd like to hear from the sand people though, and specifically how do you feel about eliminating Maerlyn, Bif, or b-minus: my three favored candidates.

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

flerp posted:

kinda odd ur placing maer and bif as your top 2... do you think their a scum pair or a sort of "if it isnt maer then its bif?"

actually, why bif at all? youve never said anything about her except calling her scum

I find her sus because her specific flavor of combativeness and defensiveness reminds me of how she played when she was scum the last game I was in with her.

But, more importantly, I think either Maer or Bif would be high info elims given how much interaction they've generated.

I do not have VERY strong feelings on which is more likely to be scum. And I'm generally not interested in trying to guess viable/non-viable scumteams on the first game day, there's too much noise and wine in front of me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

If I absolutely had to pick who I think is most likely to be scum though right now, I'd say b-minus.

All this is in motion, though.