Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

teen witch
blah blah blah capitalism but real talk Sanrio characters own bones

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

teen witch
Relatable

teen witch
hello Lucasfilm? no I know but like this is worth it

SIDS Vicious

teen witch posted:

hello Lucasfilm? no I know but like this is worth it

lol just watched this one with aubrey earlier

wow that was an old sig lol
chec k out my drawings the sidsons :)

biosterous

the frog was approximately everywhere when i was in fourth grade and then disappeared, hello old frog

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Heather Papps

hello friend

i have learned that those sanrio demons are a red flag, so far in my life

this image means: WATCH OUT

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

treasure bear

Washimi rules

Escape From Noise

Do you know about this guy?

teen witch

shin chan could never (I also love u shin chan)

Escape From Noise

When I taught kindergarten years ago the girls would quiz me about the names of different Sanrio characters to the point that I knew most of them. I thought this was normal for kindergarten teachers until one day the head of the kindergarten was like "Wow, you remember so many of those. I barely know any!".

super sweet best pal

My mom's a Hello Kitty fan, any advice on what to get her for Mother's Day?

teen witch

super sweet best pal posted:

My mom's a Hello Kitty fan, any advice on what to get her for Mother's Day?

hello kitty version of whatever she likes, my mom has been doing this since I was six and as a well adjusted thirty year old I

teen witch
no actually get what she likes, HK or not BUT add a dollop of HK to it

teen witch
holy poo poo holy gently caress

Escape From Noise

There's always Pocchako

And Pomupomu Purin

Escape From Noise

Oh poo poo! Next month voting on the most popular Sanrio characters of 2022 opens up!

Last year's results

nut

the original gamer girl bathwater

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

teen witch posted:

holy poo poo holy gently caress

Is this canon?

teen witch

Yea!!! It is hello kittys alter ego Ichigoman!

Scaly Haylie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RL54Yo9akNc

jewelpet is a fun show that often abuses sanrio's access to vast libraries of music.

FutonForensic

vanisher

Their store is weird

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

vanisher posted:

Their store is weird

:eyepop:

Leraika

Luckily, I *did* save your old avatar. Fucked around and found out indeed.

treasure bear posted:

Washimi rules

yes

yes

I have a soft spot in my heart for Big Challenges, the character that not even sanrio could figure out how to market

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

vanisher posted:

Their store is weird

which yobber runs this store

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

FutonForensic

vanisher posted:

Their store is weird

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

teen witch posted:

blah blah blah capitalism

- Karl Marx

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

teen witch

Nosfereefer posted:

- Karl Marx

Manifisto

there are some odd choices on this kittybux note. the phrase "hello kitty's paradise" is a strange thing to put on a banknote . . . is this implying that the money itself is a form of paradise for hello kitty, or that maybe hello kitty's paradise is the issuing authority for the note? hmm, wonder if hello kitty's paradise is still on the gold standard.

stranger still is the decision to describe the hello kitty character the way an intellectual property lawyer would do so: "Hello Kitty is a fictional character portrayed as a female white Japanese Bobtail Cat with a red bow." like those are the questions racing through the mind of someone who encounters a kittybux note in the wild. "oh thanks for the gift young child, can you tell me what breed of cat this cartoon character represe--oh never mind, it says it right here, just under the teacup bunny."

ty nesamdoom!

vanisher

Is Hello Kitty flipping us off?

vanisher

What exactly is the background here. The left side looks like a snake's face

vanisher

(HK Marketing team, deciding on the background image for the reverse side of the 1MM note) "My kids just love grapes lets include that somehow"

Manifisto

vanisher posted:

(HK Marketing team, deciding on the background image for the reverse side of the 1MM note) "My kids just love grapes lets include that somehow"

perhaps that's the explanation for "hello kitty's paradise," the random stuff is explained by being something you'd find in hello kitty's actual or imagined perfect world. grapes or balloons or both.

ty nesamdoom!

Escape From Noise

Hello Kitty is British

Heather Papps

hello friend

"'allo, kitten" does not have the same ring

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Escape From Noise

Heather Papps posted:

"'allo, kitten" does not have the same ring

Buddy.

vanisher

Okay but clearly shes a cat and art once released to the public takes a life of its own so I'm taking a hard stance on this

vanisher

Some art professor: "each piece can invoke a different emotional response from different viewers. Once unveiled, a pieces original intent ceases to be the property of the artist, but is now the property of the audience."

"So youre saying hello kitty is a cat"

Manifisto

Hello Kitty is a piece of conceptual art meant to introduce children to the concept of "death of the author" and, more broadly, the postmodern conspiracy to undermine reason and prepare the way for the antichrist

e: and we're apparently ahead of schedule, excellent

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

Ceci n'est pas un chat