Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

As a lifelong Catholic, Abe introduced me to a scenario I've never needed to consider. I've asked around and no one knows what to do with his unique problem.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Abe and Dody are good people and I will have nothing of the opposite said about either of them.

And that magician guy who I'm pretty sure is an actual loving sorcerer.

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

JazzFlight posted:

] And are there really crazy early November snowstorms like that? Why didn't they just go past election day for the finale and have it set in December? Just sloppy writing all around.

Especially because there actually was a major snowstorm in early December 1960. New York got 17 inches. They had to activate the National Guard to clear drifts in Manhattan.

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

The only thing that I thought the finale lacked was any real tie back to her daughter in the present day, like the season started. Other than that, it was a pretty good conclusion.