Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Squiggly posted:

There are no good mafia players

hm, true

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

death cob for cutie posted:

since I'm looking over my last games, amazed that I somehow didn't win a single game in 2021,

I think I've played hundreds of games since then and like 99% of them have ended ignobly, thanks for wizard cursing me

you are welcome!

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

mafia...... when

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Grandicap posted:

I will have a game up tomorrow.

:yeshaha:

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

i did not see the invitations stuff bc it's been a very busy couple weeks but hello

I am Chic Trombone, my pronouns these days are he/him (but honestly I'm good with whatever) and I first played when I was a very dumb sixteen year old over..... god. that was thirteen years ago. I feel my bones disintegrate.

I don't actually remember how I came to play a mafia game on the Something Awful Forums, but some of my favorite mafia memories include the time a player, Eddie Valiant, (who wasn't even scum!!) called me out as lurking in a game that I was the mod. Another fond memory is TWEWY mafia - a game I originally created with fronz, and have run twice (5 years apart each time..... It might be 5 years since it's last run again soon, too...... .hmmmmmm) that had eerie coincidences between both runnings including order of deaths, the fact that the same person ended up rng'ing into the same role with no memory on either of our parts, same vig used on the same role, etc. It was honestly kinda wild! Also there was an Eccogame with IRC that some of us absolutely smoked town in, in a hilariously forced way that could have gone absolutely belly up if we hadn't pulled it off the day we fullclaimed in IRC. That's a very fond memory I still have the scumdoc from :allears:

I like playing mafia because it's fun, sometimes, though I am often busy and forgetful when it comes to posting (as perhaps some folks I've played with recently can attest)

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Grandicap posted:

I think I still have my drink based version on my photo roll. God, I still remember the taste.
Here's a hint, don't make a vodka based drink with a chicken stock mixer.

oh nooooooooo please tell me that this is a jape

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Well that dealt psychic damage