Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

I live in a superposition of retirement and unretirement whose waveform only collapses if there is a game that I kinda want to play in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

Dibs after these games finish up, I'm gonna run DYFOA it has nothing to do with WIFOA and is totally a different concept entirely, thank you.

mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

Your honor you will find that the first two letters are entirely different, I rest my case.

mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

That's awesome, I did the Discord thing for the first time last time I ran a game and I was constantly worried I was going to accidentally spoil the whole thing by messing up roles.

mega dy fucked around with this message at 00:11 on Aug 16, 2022

mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

Quackles posted:

In this mafia game powered by quantum mechanics, you will be town and scum, alive and dead... all at the same time!

19 players, open setup, deeply complex.

This is totally nuts, very cool idea.

mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

Wait we can sign up to get hams here?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

I forgive you merk