Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

biceps crimes posted:

i just wear an n95 if im going indoors in a public space. idk why this makes people elsewhere meltdown lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

Chad Sexington posted:

I think I finally got got.

Spiked 103 fever yesterday. Body aches. Chills. Headache. Fever broke this morning, but now my throat is a little sore and I've got a nice rash on my neck.

We mask indoors still, but putting a kid in daycare is a pretty big hole in the protective layers, to say the least. 99% sure that's where it came from.

When we got covid it also came home from daycare. It might not be possible to avoid it if you have children in school or daycare. Eat paxlovid (if you can get it) and rest up. Hopefully you all feel better soon!