Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

styls trill epic
Dec 28, 2021

by sebmojo
Thank you Biden!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

styls trill epic
Dec 28, 2021

by sebmojo
loving rofl wrong forum.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Thank you Biden

styls trill epic
Dec 28, 2021

by sebmojo
I really hope the economy gets so good that everyone gets a series X and an Astro A50 headset and everyone can game together :pray: :blessed:

Mukaikubo
Mar 14, 2006

"You treat her like a lady... and she'll always bring you home."
if economy good where's my steam deck gaben

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

WarpDogs
May 1, 2009

I'm just a normal, functioning member of the human race, and there's no way anyone can prove otherwise.
naming my next pokemon The Economy

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

came to games to post about how WIN teh economy is!!!

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Economy 2 is way better, they took the gameplay formula and really improved on it.

Slider
Jun 6, 2004

styls trill epic posted:

Thank you Biden!

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Smugworth posted:

Thank you Biden

Caidin
Oct 29, 2011
The economy is so good I am awarding it 50(!) good boy points. If it remains good it may earn 50 more, and redeem them for amazing prizes from the good boy box!

*Takes Spongebob Squarepants novelty eraser from box and waves it enticingly*

Updog Scully
Apr 20, 2021

This post is accompanied by all the requisite visual and audio effects.

:blastback::woomy::blaster:
My energy bills have skyrocketed up to 25000 V-bucks, it was only 10000 last month. gently caress you Biden

SnoochtotheNooch
Sep 22, 2012

This is what you get. For falling in Love
All of these godamned libs in the games forum are going to lose their mind when they see how hard Brandon is getting smacked down in here.

Caidin
Oct 29, 2011
I regret to inform the thread that there has been some inflation in regards to the value of good boy points.

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Biden broke his promise to give every gamer $60 of steam credit

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Another great strategy skillfully executed, as expected from America's first gamer president.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012