Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
Is this where gatorade comes from

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Bismuth posted:

Is this where gatorade comes from

Gainesville = piss. It checks out.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

I wonder how many times she's pissed on the gym floor since that video was made.

I bet this video alone has been instrumental in getting more perverts to buy gym memberships.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

if she’s really pissing on this gym’s deadlift platform routinely, i’m shifting my disapproval from her to the gym owners who have chosen to allow it.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Bad Purchase posted:

if she’s really pissing on this gym’s deadlift platform routinely, i’m shifting my disapproval from her to the gym owners who have chosen to allow it.

telling her to stop would be discrimination and a hate crime

Internet Old One
Dec 6, 2021

Coke Adds Life

BigBadSteve posted:

I wonder how many times she's pissed on the gym floor since that video was made.

I bet this video alone has been instrumental in getting more perverts to buy gym memberships.

Perverts in 2021:

Perverts 2022:

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Turns out human biology is disgusting and the world outside of the pristine and squeaky clean middle class suburbs a lot of goons live in is pretty darn gross, who would have thought?

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

telling her to stop would be discrimination and a hate crime

the owner could simply provider her with separate but equal accommodations in the bathroom with a lifting station over the floor drain

Internet Old One
Dec 6, 2021

Coke Adds Life

Bad Purchase posted:

the owner could simply provider her with separate but equal accommodations in the bathroom with a lifting station over the floor drain

To be completely serious. You can sell anything to gym rats, even piss smelling ammonia capsules to smell before lifting. I’ve seen guys who proudly had a barf bucket on standby.

Like if this is actually a problem you’d think someone would sell some kind of piss collector and people would excitedly buy them to show the rest of the gym they’re too hardcore to care about pissing.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Bad Purchase posted:

Maybe they should just build a separate gym for women where everything is painted in gaudy shades of pink and Disney princess movies play on the TVs and the weights are all lighter so men don't feel bad about women lifting as much as them they have an easier time lifting the weights despite being more delicate.

Internet Old One
Dec 6, 2021

Coke Adds Life

Yaldabaoth posted:

Maybe they should just build a separate gym for women where everything is painted in gaudy shades of pink and Disney princess movies play on the TVs and the weights are all lighter so men don't feel bad about women lifting as much as them they have an easier time lifting the weights despite being more delicate.

There are gyms for women but they’re unironically ” they have an easier time lifting the weights despite being more delicate.”

They would kick pee girl out because she has manly mannerisms. I’m not even sure if I’m kidding.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

there was a gym for :females: a couple blocks from my house in the 'burbs, but it closed down a few years back. bit of a shame, because i'm sure if it had stayed open there would've been a scandal about a transwoman trying to join by now, and every local political candidate would've made it their primary campaign issue. instead the best we get are the "moms for liberty" anti-maskers. really disappointed by the one-dimensional chud politics here.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Yaldabaoth posted:

Turns out human biology is disgusting and the world outside of the pristine and squeaky clean middle class suburbs a lot of goons live in is pretty darn gross, who would have thought?

Human biology is disgusting but it's a deliberate choice to power lift after holding in your piss for two days

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Squatting also cures constipation, come to our lovely gym and squat one out today!

Such is the ugly reality of human biology

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Some people just love pissin’ :shrug:

dsf
Jul 1, 2004

there are definitely weirdos getting off to this (like me for example

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Some people just love pissin’ :shrug:

Ok but do it over a glass table like a civilized person!

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

owning a glass table is the real crime

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Who What Now posted:

Human biology is disgusting but it's a deliberate choice to power lift after holding in your piss for two days

Is she deliberately holding her piss in so she goes all over the floor of the gym when she powerlifts? Talk about a power move.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
It's super super gross and I would literally never go there again

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Spinz posted:

the new GBS ad campaign

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

That lady sure is something awful

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Spinz posted:

Sorry, I meant for "Talk about a power move" to be sarcastic.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
Good thing Tubgirl doesn't lift.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Seems like this thread has caught a major case of beta-itis :dukedog:

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

The T levels are dangerously low

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Bonzo posted:

Good thing Tubgirl doesn't lift.

Tubgirl lifts by holding onto the bar and then shooting herself into the air with her jet propulsion-like shits.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Yoga is a legitimate workout whether or not you piss and poo poo on yourself

Horace
Apr 17, 2007

Gone Skiin'

hey grandpa I got a modelling job, i'm going to be on a billboard

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Smugworth posted:

The T levels are dangerously low

yeah, we noticed you arrived

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

yeah, we noticed you arrived

You wanna take this outside bro

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Horace posted:

hey grandpa I got a modelling job, i'm going to be on a billboard

Maybe she was the only one that volunteered

Bananaquiter
Aug 20, 2008

Ron's not here.

I've never done so many kegels in my life thanks video.

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Spinz posted:

she’s an ifbb pro lifting insane weight i dont think the gym cares if it grosses casuals out tbh

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

jarofpiss posted:

she’s an ifbb pro lifting insane weight i dont think the gym cares if it grosses casuals out tbh

Nice username, very appropriate for this thread.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Spinz posted:

Who’d you piss off?

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
She could have put a bowl underneath or something

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
this is why I built out a home gym. not for convenience, but for the peace of mind knowing that I'm the only one who's pissed on the weights

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

STABASS posted:

this is why I built out a home gym. not for convenience, but for the peace of mind knowing that I'm the only one who's pissed on the weights

it's important to know and understand the sources of piss you encounter in your day to day life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

STABASS posted:

Hey can I come use your gym?