Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Following the initial flood of posts ITT, they're now down to a steady trickle, but with enough piss aficianodos posting to keep the thread going for some years, unless it gets goldmined first. Heheh, gold.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Ichabod Tane posted:

She could have put a bowl underneath or something

If she uses a bowl, she can drink it afterwards to recover her vital bodily fluids and do it out in front of everyone to gross them out even more.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

What would happen if she did this

https://twitter.com/i/status/1511134657294700546

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

She'd be drinking her own piss, and we'd all be :circlefap:

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

I would cancel any gym membership that had anyone acting like this.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Bad Purchase posted:

if she’s really pissing on this gym’s deadlift platform routinely, i’m shifting my disapproval from her to the gym owners who have chosen to allow it.

Piss on my floor once, shame on you.
Piss on my floor twice, shame on me.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

https://i.imgur.com/LEXZziU.mp4

Busted Pisser
Dec 6, 2020

Never skip kegels day
About 5 years ago, I poo poo myself on the leg press at the local gym. I'd been sick about a week before that but I felt better at the time. I don't know if it was that or overexertion but either way it at least stayed in my pants. I just went to the restroom, cleaned up and did the rest of my reps commando and luckily no more poop.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
If you're not exercising until you poo poo, piss, or vomit, you're not putting in enough effort.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Yaldabaoth posted:

If you're not exercising until you poo poo, piss, or vomit, you're not putting in enough effort.

Great post + av combo.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Who’d you piss off?

I dunno
?
Sucks but eh, I'll live

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

No. 6 posted:

I would cancel any gym membership that had anyone acting like this.

these posts make me lol

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

jarofpiss posted:

these posts make me lol

why are you loling at business owners? they are lifeblood of our economy.

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
She normalizing pissing yourself, a real mother Theresa she is. She's also putting a lot of effort into something the vast majority of people don't give a single gently caress about, which is powerlifting.

All I gotta say is, that room probably stinks of more than just piss, and that's pretty gross and not my scene.

Congrats on lifting some weights and good on ya for pissing yourself. Why not?

Allahu Ackbar

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

(Finishes a hard day of power lifting and pissing on the floor at the gym.)

(Goes home, eats the nice dinner her partner cooked her, and spends the rest of the evening drinking beer and pissing on their face.)

PISSING LYF!

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

jarofpiss posted:

she’s an ifbb pro lifting insane weight i dont think the gym cares if it grosses casuals out tbh

yeah this is a good point, she excels in bodybuilding AND powerlifting, and she's a total babe. God gave her a weak ureetee just to level the playing field for the rest of us

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

normalizing pissing due to an untrained pelvic floor is like using wrist straps because of your baby grip

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
I get she has a busted pisser but serious something down. It could be the clearest, most hydrated stream of piss but still put something down like a wee wee pad poo poo is rude and gross

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Get a weighted diaper for those dips

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Ichabod Tane posted:

busted pisser

Pro username

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020

jarofpiss posted:

she’s an ifbb pro lifting insane weight i dont think the gym cares if it grosses casuals out tbh

No, casuals are a gyms lifeblood. They pay monthly and barely go. The more of them the better.

No gym wants a freak causing members to leave and filing health department complaints.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Ichabod Tane posted:

busted pisser

lol

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Extra row of tits posted:

No, casuals are a gyms lifeblood. They pay monthly and barely go. The more of them the better.

No gym wants a freak causing members to leave and filing health department complaints.

"And sign here to acknowledge that we are not liable for any items lost or stolen from the lockers, and sign here waiving any rights to sue if you misuse equipment, aaaaaaaaand sign here to acknowledge you cannot cancel membership because you saw a pro-lifter gush a gallon of piss all over the deadlift sets. And there we go, all signed up, the treadmills and step-climbers are to the left!"

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
People have been posting in this thread for over a week and now the amount of outrage has become disproportionate to the seriousness of the incident(which wasn't all that serious in the grand scheme of things to begin with), so now the female powerlifter has become sympathetic and any one getting outraged after this point will just look like an rear end in a top hat.

Like seriously, goons couldn't just laugh at the muscle woman pissing herself and move on, they had to drag it out way too long.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Yaldabaoth posted:

Like seriously, goons couldn't just laugh at the muscle woman pissing herself and move on, they had to drag it out way too long.

oh word :thunk:

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Well crap, I am the rear end in a top hat.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Oh hey I'm winning just like that powerlifter! Gonna have a celebratory pee on this thread

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

yeah this is my 11th post about the piss lifter, so what?

go pee me a river

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4

Lmao straight up embarrassing

WorldsStongestNerd
Apr 28, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Eh whatever. I could piss on the floor more than that.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

Yaldabaoth posted:

People have been posting in this thread for over a week and now the amount of outrage has become disproportionate to the seriousness of the incident(which wasn't all that serious in the grand scheme of things to begin with), so now the female powerlifter has become sympathetic and any one getting outraged after this point will just look like an rear end in a top hat.

You must be new here

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Oh good I was looking specifically to join a 24 hour piss gym.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Be funnier if she poo poo tho lol

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

If you go to a piss gym regularly I bet you could piss over your house, easily!

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Colonel Cancer posted:

If you go to a piss gym regularly I bet you could piss over your house, easily!

They very idea! :vince:

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

What's the difference between a chickpea and a garbanzo bean?

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

Mooey Cow posted:

Are there any other cool sports where you can piss and poo poo and barf all over yourself? I know marathon runners like to have the runs.

thats not the same kind of "runs"

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

great big cardboard tube posted:

one is found in nice cans at the supermarket. the other's nice cans are on instagram.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

great big cardboard tube posted:

about a liter