Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Be funnier if she poo poo tho lol

Then the thread would have ended up in the goldmine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Dang it, Bhabhi!

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

I’m sure she’s got a video ready to go in her DMs.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
*slides into her BMs*

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Mozi posted:

*slides onto her BMs*

Whoops! Ew, gross! It's everywhere!

OhAreThey
Oct 12, 2012

I like your nurse's uniform, guy.
I believe this whole piss-fiasco took place at Westside Barbell, which I watched a short documentary on recently and I'm not surprised they allowing pissing on the floor. These guys are committed to gainz no matter what it takes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvHM7H_hh80

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

great big cardboard tube posted:

What's the difference between a chickpea and a garbanzo bean?

Not much, what's garbanzo with you?

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

OhAreThey posted:

I believe this whole piss-fiasco took place at Westside Barbell, which I watched a short documentary on recently and I'm not surprised they allowing pissing on the floor. These guys are committed to gainz no matter what it takes:

So there's a lot of reasons people do this but one thing that is kind of funny/tragic to me, and it's not a connection these folks like to make, is they aren't just trading one drug for another, they are trading morphine for morphine. The guys who come from being opiate addicts trade what is, essentially, morphine for endorphins. The word endorphin is literally a portmanteau of "endogenous" (meaning: your body makes it) and "morphine" so they are still actively abusing opiates.

This is clear from all the other evidence at hand but knowing that it is, in fact, them not getting off opioids but instead switching dealers and the dealer is now their own body makes it even more :stonk: to me. Instead of stealing a television you have to rob something from your physiology to get it.

Dang It Bhabhi! fucked around with this message at 18:42 on Apr 10, 2022

Mescal
Jul 23, 2005

while technically correct, that is the dumbest fuckign false equivalnece

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Mescal posted:

while technically correct, that is the dumbest fuckign false equivalnece

:allears:

I mean it's a literal actual equivalence that is true. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Dang It Bhabhi! fucked around with this message at 18:57 on Apr 10, 2022

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
edit: wrong thread!

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

great big cardboard tube posted:

What's the difference between a chickpea and a garbanzo bean?
Can't get no internet fame from having a garbanzo in a gym

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

:allears:

I mean it's a literal actual equivalence that is true. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I guess I'll trade in my addiction to exercise, being near loved ones, riding dirt bikes, cuddling with my cats, and other endorphin releasing activities for slamming morphine, since they're just the same thing.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

morphine truly is life's cheat code

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Elviscat posted:

I guess I'll trade in my addiction to exercise, being near loved ones, riding dirt bikes, cuddling with my cats, and other endorphin releasing activities for slamming morphine, since they're just the same thing.

I meant specifically the kind they are doing in the video I was replying to: this body destroying, all-consuming grind. Dipshits.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

I meant specifically the kind they are doing in the video I was replying to: this body destroying, all-consuming grind. Dipshits.

you really are one stupid motherfucker lmfao god drat

what makes this rich is that you thought you had this really insightful thing to share

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Ichabod Tane posted:

you really are one stupid motherfucker lmfao god drat

what makes this rich is that you thought you had this really insightful thing to share

:emptyquote:

OhAreThey
Oct 12, 2012

I like your nurse's uniform, guy.

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

I mean, I'm less concerned about these people getting mega-endorphins through extreme weight-lifting than destroying their bodies by taking steroids, as many of them seem to be, and also by probably using unsafe lifting methods.

Actually, I'm not concerned about them at all because they're only hurting themselves and they are adults, so who cares. If they want to go to a piss-smelly gym and possibly break their backs doing crazy lifts, I salute them for living their best lives. Including pee girl.

batteries!
Aug 26, 2010

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

So there's a lot of reasons people do this but one thing that is kind of funny/tragic to me, and it's not a connection these folks like to make, is they aren't just trading one drug for another, they are trading morphine for morphine. The guys who come from being opiate addicts trade what is, essentially, morphine for endorphins. The word endorphin is literally a portmanteau of "endogenous" (meaning: your body makes it) and "morphine" so they are still actively abusing opiates.

This is clear from all the other evidence at hand but knowing that it is, in fact, them not getting off opioids but instead switching dealers and the dealer is now their own body makes it even more :stonk: to me. Instead of stealing a television you have to rob something from your physiology to get it.

I can't believe she's stealing her own piss to fuel her drug habit.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
yeah I got roids

hemorrhoids!

Mescal
Jul 23, 2005

Private Cumshoe posted:

yeah I got roids

hemorrhoids!

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

OhAreThey posted:

I love the short guy at 7:20 who broke the world bench press record, he must have finally felt a sense of validation after being given poo poo about his small height all his life.

And I fully support making fun of meatheads who wrecked their bodies themselves.

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Yaldabaoth posted:

I love the short guy at 7:20 who broke the world bench press record, he must have finally felt a sense of validation after being given poo poo about his small height all his life.

And I fully support making fun of meatheads who wrecked their bodies themselves.

id love to hear about your world records

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Yaldabaoth posted:

Not fair, he doesn't have as far to lift it.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Oh it's the thread that never ends
and it goes on and on my friends
Some goons tried once to end it
They didn't have a chance
'cause the rest of us are loving
the gal that pees her pants
Oh it's the thread that never ends
and it goes on and on my friends...

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

jarofpiss posted:

At least I can reach the products on the top shelf.

Also I didn't gently caress my body up with horse steroids.

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
I heard if you try to hold in your piss on DLs it just shoots out of your nose

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

jarofpiss posted:

I have the WR for "most functional balls", a record nobody who shoots steroids can claim

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Balls are a spectrum

Busted Pisser
Dec 6, 2020

Never skip kegels day
I live for piss!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
She should try out for WWE. Vince would love that as a finishing move.