Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Poll
This poll is closed.
Yes 34 40.48%
No 50 59.52%
Total: 84 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling
1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp

facialimpediment posted:

A long while back at the start of the pandemic, in a stock market dive, he said to potentially sell off stocks if you needed money for the next 5 years or whatever. Based on that, I relayed a "hey, you might want to talk to your stock person and sell some stuff" to my mother and she was wait-and-see about it (thankfully). Didn't quite realize I was taken in by the stock market version of an entertaining shock jock that didn't know poo poo about gently caress. Saves a lot of money by not listening to that douche :v:

It's astounding that anyone still listens to Jim Cramer after 2008. Any time that man recommends doing something, you should immediately do the opposite.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling
1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

Welp, town to the west of me is on fire. 16 buildings according to the Denver CBS channel.

There's a big fire north of Flagstaff right now, it burned over Sunset Crater National Monument.

https://twitter.com/SC_GrandCanyon/status/1516796817660268544?t=H-qPCpInJEh2t9r6ImwlTw&s=19

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp
I am so goddamn tired of living in the stupidest loving timeline

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp

maffew buildings posted:

False flag, everyone knows California only has hippy vegan liberal traitors

counterpoint: It also has Bakersfield! (I am currently in Bakersfield) (help me)

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp

Arrath posted:

Whattup fellow kern County goon. This place sucks, don't it?

Fortunately (for me) I'm only passing through on my way to my next seasonal gig, though I will be ending up near-ish to Fresno.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp
Considering how bad of a year it's likely going to be for Democrats, not running a candidate in Utah when there's already viable third-party candidate is... fine. Resources and dollars are going to be needed defending seats in Nevada, Arizona, and Georgia (Let alone trying to flip Pennsylvania and Wisconsin), so ignoring a state they arguably weren't going to win under any circumstances anyway is pretty inarguably the best strategic choice.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp

It's the National Review so that's to be expected

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp

SMEGMA_MAIL posted:

Wiping out the house of Saud would probably be the most popular thing the United States ever did across both the Shia and Sunni world

shame we couldn't have done it before they bulldozed half of Mecca