Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Moo Cowabunga posted:

I had to sort out this mess

it’s deceptive. about 5 foot deep.

and there are plenty more blockages like this downstream.

I’m a busy cow

someone left a chainsaw in the middle of the woods?

sounds like a real find

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

AnimeIsTrash posted:

someone left a chainsaw in the middle of the woods?

sounds like a real find
and you'll never have that recipe again!

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

did a 5 AM run today, but i think i slept awkwardly. my plantar fasciitis is acting up again

tk
Dec 10, 2003

Nap Ghost
Rode my bike a lot yesterday and this morning. Might condition my leathers this afternoon.

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
this weekend I met my niece for the first time, op

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
yesterday morning i helped my folks clean out the house of a deceased relative. a cautionary experience against hoarding.

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
if you have an attic, putting anything up there is basically a time capsule to be uncovered after your death

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
this morning I did a tiny bit of game boy advance programming. I made it draw a line in the framebuffer mode.

now I am going to buy some hiking shoes so I will be prepared for next weekend.

I hope you are all having a good one.

AlbertFlasher
Feb 14, 2006

Hulk Hogan and the Wrestling Boot Band
I finished my laundry and I also finished the lovely book I've been reading so overall it's been a good weekend.

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

Best Bi Geek Squid posted:

:3:

Gnossiennes
Jan 7, 2013

Loving chairs more every day!

Best Bi Geek Squid posted:

:hfive:

my sister had a kid this weekend, and it's v cool. we haven't met either of her kids yet because covid + living across the country unfortunately, but it's been exciting to see how much the oldest has grown over the past couple years. kids are neat :3:

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
i got hosed up and didn't act like as big of a jerk as i expected, but i made some new friends and impressed my lady friend.

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

i watched "hot shots"

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

yesterday morning i helped my folks clean out the house of a deceased relative. a cautionary experience against hoarding.

lol yeah, when we cleaned out my grandmother's house we were finding crap like my uncle's second grade math homework. just a sea of useless crap

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

she had an entire box filled with handwritten notes she had taken while on the phone with her friends in the 1960s. inane stuff like "mark has a cold" or "remember to buy a gift for the party"

AlbertFlasher
Feb 14, 2006

Hulk Hogan and the Wrestling Boot Band
That's the same as my grandma. She still has tax returns from 1957 the year she moved to Canada because she says "you never know if they'll ask for it"

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

smdh nice fail at closing the thread OP

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

I only just got to work come on.

anyway I’d like to thank everyone for a successful weekend thread. I hope you all have a great week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

I don’t know how to close a thread in awful app