Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
In Chinese. I don’t think he thinks anyone hears him. He sounds like an unenthusiastic dumbass, not sure why he’s amplifying his voice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Sorry OP I'll stop

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Nooner posted:

Sorry OP I'll stop

I knew it was you, you broke my heart. :sissies:

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Take his loudspeaker and amplify your fart. He'll understand.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Be a pal OP hire a translator and even louder speaker so his message can reach the laowai masses.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Get a bigger loudspeaker and tell him to shut the gently caress up op.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Get a bigger loudspeaker and tell him WO YAO NI DE AI

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

He might be one of those annoying fucks who play their phone calls through an amplifier so they can hear them throughout the house.

Perhaps leave a polite but firm anonymous note and find a suitable brick in case the note doesn't work.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

The last time this happened it was a bunch of horseshit like "Come out now" and "Building is surrounded" or "The building is on fire, and we are coming to get you and the hostages" and I'm like what the gently caress ever man just leave me alone lol

TengenNewsEditor
Apr 3, 2004

it's the future, everyone speaks mandarin now, good luck piecing out what the gently caress is going on

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

record and post it

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRGMAW1wzQ8

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Maybe it's like that movie where John Cusack is holding up a boombox and professing his love, the motion picture Dick Tracy.

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy
ez bro just copy paste your fav threds into text to speech and crank that sum of a bum up

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Nooner posted:

Sorry OP I'll stop

That's our Nooner!!!:classiclol:

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

not speaking english? call the police immediately.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
sounds fuckin cool OP, did you notify Pitchfork

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Big Beef City posted:

The last time this happened it was a bunch of horseshit like "Come out now" and "Building is surrounded" or "The building is on fire, and we are coming to get you and the hostages" and I'm like what the gently caress ever man just leave me alone lol

I will kill one hostage every hour until someone teaches me how to dougie

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

In Chinese. I don’t think he thinks anyone hears him. He sounds like an unenthusiastic dumbass, not sure why he’s amplifying his voice.

Start up a stream, let us all hear it

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Well get out your prayer rug already.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Shove your dick in his mouth OP, then he won't be able to say poo poo.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

He'll definitely be able to taste it though heyooooo

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

He already sound like he got a dick in his mouth. But the dick is sorta limp and smelly and the jizz is sort of watery and he’s just sort of like “eh” about it. :shrug:

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

He already sound like he got a dick in his mouth. But the dick is sorta limp and smelly and the jizz is sort of watery and he’s just sort of like “eh” about it. :shrug:

So you already tried. Gotcha.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
Clamdestine Boyster!!!

Your posting is kaput!!!

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

DONKEY SALAMI posted:

So you already tried. Gotcha.

Whoa whoa whoa, I don’t just automatically :airquote: hump asians. :crossarms:

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Peggy Edson posted:

record and post it

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

kntfkr posted:

Maybe it's like that movie where John Cusack is holding up a boombox and professing his love, the motion picture Dick Tracy.

What the gently caress was Dick Tracy. I think I went as him for Halloween when I was like 5 years old. I have no other recollection of the character or movie? Series?

Was it a comedy? It looks fuckin stupid.

ErrorInvalidUser
Aug 23, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
go down there and fight him for territorial control of the neighborhood

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Poohs Packin posted:

What the gently caress was Dick Tracy. I think I went as him for Halloween when I was like 5 years old. I have no other recollection of the character or movie? Series?

It was a newspaper comic strip. Dick Tracy was a detective. I had the NES game and the action figures and I don't think I ever liked Dick Tracy.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

They call it a loudspeaker because it makes your speaking loud

ErrorInvalidUser
Aug 23, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
get your neighbor to film it

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Poohs Packin posted:

I think they tried to push Dick Tracey as a sort of Batman-alternative back in the 90s, highly influenced by Tim Burton's Batman, but kids never really bought into it because private detectives aren't nearly as fun as costumed heroes. They marketed a bunch of merchandise and poo poo but the movie flopped and everyone pretty much gave up on it after that.

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjM_tFtecYw

HenryJLittlefinger fucked around with this message at 20:14 on Apr 5, 2022

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Devils Affricate posted:

I think they tried to push Dick Tracey as a sort of Batman-alternative back in the 90s, highly influenced by Tim Burton's Batman, but kids never really bought into it because private detectives aren't nearly as fun as costumed heroes. They marketed a bunch of merchandise and poo poo but the movie flopped and everyone pretty much gave up on it after that.

It also made for an entertaining video several decades later

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9nxIUhZCCw

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Darkman was the best thing to come out of that wave of "let's do our own Batman" movies.

That poo poo owned.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I had a THE SHADOW lunchbox for some reason.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

kntfkr posted:

I had a THE SHADOW lunchbox for some reason.

thermos?

this is important

fartman
Sep 19, 2021
Dick Tracy? They should have named him COCK Tracy and the movie would have done better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Semi-Protato
Sep 11, 2001

Unintelligible bao truck