Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry

Rocket Baby Dolls posted:

I think that I may have been a little ambitious with my plans to record one video per chapter, I originally planned to do an LP of this over a year ago and did most of the prep work then. I had it in my head that the second chapter could be wrapped up within forty-five minutes but after replaying it again tonight it's looking more likely to be around an hour long. I'll try to record a video on Friday and have something up over the weekend.

By all means, if any of you have any thoughts and opinions about this game then feel free to share them. This is a psychological horror game and it deals with some sensitive subjects involving mental health and physical disabilities, but it is also a game from the 90s with the intent to inject some humour throughout it. This game was put up for various awards in 1998 and came second to Grim Fandango throughout, although it did tie with Grim Fandango for one award. Sanitarium was highly rated upon release apart from one prominent UK magazine whose reviewer thought that the game was satanic and silly, listed various horror games as being abominations and told people to *cough*get the game in a cheap sort of way*cough*. This game does have issues but it's unique and interesting, I want to say that it's original but I haven't delved too far into the horror genre as a whole. I played the demo when it first came out in my teens and it haunted me for a long time, it was on top of my wishlist for years.

I started playing this game multiple times, but the main character's voice was so annoying I had to not talk to anyone or get pissed off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU