Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify

lol, but would

and i’ll never tire of tiny bryce content

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

I’m sold. The future is blue steel.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
https://twitter.com/gregauman/status/1661055636824637442?s=20

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
https://twitter.com/fashion_nfl/status/1661803578200301568?s=20

three
Aug 9, 2007

i fantasize about ndamukong suh licking my doodoo hole
https://twitter.com/NFL_DovKleiman/status/1661864223624900609?s=20

three fucked around with this message at 01:13 on May 26, 2023

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

Guess who's back.....back again.....

Grip it and rip it
Apr 28, 2020

Silly Burrito posted:

ugh we definitely need help on offense but why couldn't we have gone after Eric Bieniemy?

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Silly Burrito posted:

:ughh:

three
Aug 9, 2007

Grip it and rip it posted:

ugh we definitely need help on offense but why couldn't we have gone after Eric Bieniemy?

The role responsibilities weren't getting cheeseburgers and doughnuts for the HC.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/MasonDoddFFN/status/1662476549998755841?s=20

Lol idk who this guy is but that’s a solid burn on 5 teams

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

Joey Freshwater posted:

lol the Panthers getting him is a nice thought, but I don't actually expect it to happen

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

Joey Freshwater posted:

Joke's on him. Atlanta obviously does not care about improving their receiving depth, as evidenced by Frank Darby and KhaDarel Hodge still being on the roster as well as still trying to convert Feleipe Franks tto a tight end.

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Tattoos? On MY black quarterback?
I kind of don't want the Panthers to go after him? We shouldn't be selling out to win this year and we have a ton of cap space we can carry over to next year. We'll be needing a few pieces in free agency then, why go all out now?

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Thought being your bringing in a guy who will help Young grow and learn, maybe?

three
Aug 9, 2007

Amy Pole Her posted:

Thought being your bringing in a guy who will help Young grow and learn, maybe?

We don't need him introducing Bryce to COD.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Bryce plays Gotchas like a proper Gen z kid

Grip it and rip it
Apr 28, 2020
Dang I really think the Saints should go after Hopkins. Michael Thomas is a walking corpse and adding a top talent WR like him would really help Carr and the rest of the offense ease into a rhythim. Hopefully Mickey Loomis is of the same mind.

I could see arguing that there are other holes on the team that could better use the money/roster spot, but relying on Michael Thomas to do anything this year is a fools errand. I do wonder whether he'd be interested in going that far down the list of potential contenders if the Bills and Chiefs are knocking on his door though.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

Grip it and rip it posted:

Dang I really think the Saints should go after Hopkins. Michael Thomas is a walking corpse and adding a top talent WR like him would really help Carr and the rest of the offense ease into a rhythim. Hopefully Mickey Loomis is of the same mind.

I could see arguing that there are other holes on the team that could better use the money/roster spot, but relying on Michael Thomas to do anything this year is a fools errand. I do wonder whether he'd be interested in going that far down the list of potential contenders if the Bills and Chiefs are knocking on his door though.

Yeah it makes way more sense for him to ring chase with almost any top AFC team more than the Saints.

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007

Silly Burrito posted:

Yeah it makes way more sense for him to ring chase with almost any top AFC team more than any team in the NFC South.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Now I do not know whether I was then a head coach dreaming I was a Saints fan, or whether I am now a Saints fan, dreaming I am a head coach.
Supposedly what he wants is good locker room culture, staff continuity and a good defense. There's basically 4 teams that fit that bill, and Buffalo coincidentally is one of them and probably the best choice.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I was all for the bills trading for him because he's exactly what that team needs. Kinda hope he goes there - if he doesn't wanna come to carolina.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Now I do not know whether I was then a head coach dreaming I was a Saints fan, or whether I am now a Saints fan, dreaming I am a head coach.
Saints have been largely gearing up for Hunter Renfroe as their late get. I'm sure they're kicking the tires here and I suspect it's even slowing down the deal there.

Slowpoke!
Feb 12, 2008

ANIME IS FOR ADULTS
I can’t imagine him wanting to play in Carolina, but it would be nice if Bryce had a true #1 to ease his transition.

Would be pretty funny for Hopkins to go from the tiniest QB in the NFL to the new tiniest QB

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

They should go after him now if he’d be open to it.

Assuming all goes to plan with Bryce and he goes the burrow route, you’re trying to make a playoff run with him next season.

The panthers don’t have a first in 2024 and even if Marshall or Mingo become what panthers fans hope he does, you still need someone else on the other side of the field.

Right now the only notable 2024 fa wide receiver is Mike Evans and Tampa will never let him leave. Obviously players will be cut/available for trade but if they’re going to sign a FA anyway might as well do it now and give him an extra year with Bryce before the window (hopefully) opens.

Panthers have 27 mil in cal space and obviously burns needs to be extended, probably this offseason, but the cap is fake and if it’s a possibility then the panthers should move.

If Hopkins wants to ring chase then I get it and Vaya con dios. Go to Buffalo please.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Yeah, the Mike Evans contract extension should get done in the next week so the Bucs can sign the rookie class.

three
Aug 9, 2007

The Bucs should ban cameras at their practices: https://twitter.com/NFL_DovKleiman/status/1663620099671040001?t=9hwx3GFKmEv9m7FiSe8PcQ&s=19

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Absolutely no one should be shocked at this footage.

three
Aug 9, 2007

wandler20 posted:

Absolutely no one should be shocked at this footage.

Do you think you'll beat the Falcons to the #1 pick?

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

three posted:

I'd be surprised if the Bucs were picking in the top 10.

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

three posted:

i dont think the falcons will sniff the #1 pick to begin with. it'll be cards, colts, texans, maybe raiders, and then some other random team that bottoms out. Bucs are almost certainly in the mix as well

three
Aug 9, 2007

It's a QB-driven league, and the only team in the NFL with a worse quarterback than either the Falcons or Bucs is the Commanders. They're both picking in the top 5, at minimum.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

three posted:

It's a QB-driven league, and the only team in the NFL with a worse quarterback than either the Falcons or Bucs is the Commanders. They're both picking in the top 5, at minimum.

There's going to be 3 or 4 rookies starting that we know absolutely nothing about. They will all likely be bad this year.

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
I think it's very possible that the Falcons and Bucs finish with a top 10 pick, but I think the Commanders and Raiders have the potential to be worse than any NFCS team this season.

Cards, Colts and Texans feel like safe picks for the top 3

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Shinji2015 posted:

I think it's very possible that the Falcons and Bucs finish with a top 10 pick, but I think the Commanders and Raiders have the potential to be worse than any NFCS team this season.

Cards, Colts and Texans feel like safe picks for the top 3

I think people are overestimating how bad the Texans will be. If nothing else it’s pretty hard to have two teams in the same division in the bottom 3 since they play each other twice.

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari

three posted:

Falcons have a better shot at winning the division than picking top 5 imo

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Rotoworld is getting in on the ground floor

quote:

Panthers beat writer Mike Kaye believes Terrace Marshall is "on the cusp of a breakout campaign."

After a down rookie season in 2021, Marshall would post a 28-490-1 line in his second season while averaging 17.5 YPR. The former second-round pick is expected to compete for a starting role with rookie Jonathan Mingo this offseason. Still, Kaye believes Marshall will ultimately "out-snap and out-produce his rookie counterpart" this season. Under a new head coach in Frank Reich, and with Bryce Young now under center, Marshall could have some sneaky upside in fantasy. He's currently going in the the final rounds of fantasy football drafts

Regardless of how good he turns out I’d be surprised if any panthers receiver puts up a big line this year; I think no matter the total production it will be distributed petty equally.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

FizFashizzle posted:

Rotoworld is getting in on the ground floor

Regardless of how good he turns out I’d be surprised if any panthers receiver puts up a big line this year; I think no matter the total production it will be distributed petty equally.

Third year used to be breakout years for receivers so there's reason for optimism.

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!
"Beat writer predicts breakout season" articles are the sports equivalent value of a "(Conservative) said (bad thing) and it did not go well for them" HuffPo article that then links like five tweets from randos trying to mock them and trying to say those are consequences

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Matt Rhule was a well known gently caress head and McAdoo had a clear focus on the run game when rhule got his marching papers but when Marshall finally got a shot he flashed early and often.

I dont think there's overwhelming evidence he's gonna be a stud but the stage is pretty well set.

I just like to see dudes do well and make it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

GD_American posted:

"Beat writer predicts breakout season" articles are the sports equivalent value of a "(Conservative) said (bad thing) and it did not go well for them" HuffPo article that then links like five tweets from randos trying to mock them and trying to say those are consequences

You’re going to be so embarrassed when he does nothing the next two seasons the signs a two year prove it contract with the saints and loving goes off.

So much pie on your face.