Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

moparacker posted:

I hate to break this to you, but mods knew

what the gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

jaegerx posted:

Block all the ips. Make us sign up for forums premium to register our accounts with nord vpn

Or you can sign in with your raid shadow legends account

Looks like somebody is watching the same youtube channels I am. Raycon, something, something toasters and bidets...

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

Valko posted:

Looks like somebody is watching the same youtube channels I am. Raycon, something, something toasters and bidets...

So many YouTube channels push that poo poo that there's no way in hell any of those companies are making more money than they're spending to promote themselves.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Good soup! posted:

delivering BRUTAL peoples elbows to the forums for not publishing my 30,000 word manifesto on why they should immediately bring back Pizzarias Pizza Chips

Pizzarias were the loving bomb, i support your cause and i would like to subscribe to your newsletter

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

KillHour posted:

So many YouTube channels push that poo poo that there's no way in hell any of those companies are making more money than they're spending to promote themselves.

I think they get paid in referral codes so it doesn't cost them anything unless it's due to a sale.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Gangtag donation thread up, we'll keep it going over Easter.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

KillHour posted:

Most modern companies make money by being a pump and dump on the stock exchange for old rich white guys, paying youtube channels to push the company is just to make them look like they're actually doing something with all the money invested into them.

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Good soup! posted:

staring at my monitor
/

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

this is part of a conspiracy to make me do my job and I won't stand for it

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Post the one with the baps

Pekinduck
May 10, 2008

Waffleman_ posted:

I think the funniest thing to me about "surely there have to be some pictures of r-word soldiers on the internet" is that I think if you have any condition that would be described as that, you'd be considered unfit to serve in the US armed forces. So no, not really.

:actually:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_100,000

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Post the one with the baps
\

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

That's on me for underestimating the ol' Pentagon.

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i haven't washed my penis since i jerked it to a phtotograph of george w. bush in 2003
fyad posters are all pedophiles it's 100% true

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

DELETE CASCADE posted:

:mods:

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
well, that's mean.

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

KillHour posted:

Maybe the mobile games. They're basically all the psychological tricks of a slot machine, with zero payout ever, all in the customer's pocket.

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

B33rChiller posted:

Maybe the mobile games. They're basically all the psychological tricks of a slot machine, with zero payout ever, all in the customer's pocket.

"I heard you graduated with your psychology degree. Congrats! What are you doing now?"

"I work in addiction research."

"Oh cool, you're trying to cure addiction?"

"No, I'm trying to be more effective at causing it."

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
okay so get this it's like gambling, for children

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

Roblox advertises on YouTube!?

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

new forums feature: account russian roulette. pay $5 to have a one in six chance of getting banned and a five in six chance of your post having "click" appended to it

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

Kazinsal posted:

new forums feature: account russian roulette. pay $5 to have a one in six chance of getting banned and a five in six chance of your post having "click" appended to it

Wouldn't the click be free but the cost be to unban yourself?

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

SA forums gacha where for $5 a pull, I get a 1/6 chance of an empty quote of my post that I worked hard on that is being ignored

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

bi crimes posted:

SA forums gacha where for $5 a pull, I get a 1/6 chance of an empty quote of my post that I worked hard on that is being ignored

gently caress I felt that

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

bi crimes posted:

close to home

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

bi crimes posted:

christ

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

bi crimes posted:

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
Don't worry, the pity timer hits on 5/6 so you never have to pull all 6 times.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

bi crimes posted:

I just like to imagine all the lurkers absolutely love my posts and are just hooting and hollering and freaking out about how good they are

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
Eh if the lurkers like your posts they'll PM you to tell you so.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
Why does this insane legendary poo poo aways happen while im away from home or super busy, goddamn

Holy moly

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Boba Pearl posted:

Eh if the lurkers like your posts they'll PM you to tell you so.

Oh god and me without plat

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Fuck yeah cinema is finally dead

Yes mods are too

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

post all the IP addresses, bing bong
0.0.0.0/0 and ::0

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION

DELETE CASCADE posted:

this is cool (and it should be) but you can't call war criminals orcs lol the priorities of Jeff

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo

putin is a oval office posted:

this is cool (and it should be) but you can't call war criminals orcs lol the priorities of Jeff

Please don't make fun of mental disease tankies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Well it seems this thread may be dying down and headed towards whatever's going on up there, so I'm gonna send this to the goldmine because I believe this needs to be immortalized for future generations to admire