Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
gently caress the...
This poll is closed.
Cowboys 82 42.05%
Commanders (really, that's the name?) 38 19.49%
Giants 29 14.87%
Eagles 46 23.59%
Total: 116 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Come to the NFC East!

We got

The best fans in the world!

Skilled QBs!

Mysterious bathroom encounters!

Odd leakage!

And crimes crimes crimes!

In 2022, the following teams in this division will be bad: All of them. You will still see at least 5 SNF games with one of these teams. 4 of them will feature the Cowboys.

gently caress the Cowboys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

saw a tweet yesterday that said to expect an announcement for the sale of the commanders in a few days, and i'm here for it.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

beep by grandpa posted:

But first how should we summarize this division's 2021 accomplishments and accolades

Every team lost to Dallas, including Dallas

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

blarzgh posted:

God bless this

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

I thought I was gonna hate whatever it was gonna be, but I really love the thread title. Great job OP :tipshat:

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Does edp being a child predator count as Eagles crimes?

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer
Dallas Cowboys 2nd round pick Kelvin Joseph killed a guy.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/The_BGG_/status/1514739271013335096?t=xG4TB2DlLJfEJiTar8cQ_g&s=19

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/BjOjuIari/status/1514739484553789441?t=pCtoYAAaRHClN6KvvOu5Lg&s=19

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Jerry knows how to pick em

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Must make a note to stop wearing my murderin' chain every time I go out to do a murder.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Everyone still tryin' to copy Belichicks methods

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
Gravy Boat 2k
Just cut em

Just cut the whole dang team

We're all about blockchaincom now, jerruh

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Forever and ever wondering why teams just can't figure out how to get contract language/hire specialized handlers to make sure their talent doesn't kill people.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
USFL really hosed up by not getting a washington DC team and naming them the Washington Football Team imo

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
2022 NFC Campion New York Giants

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

davecrazy posted:

2022 NFC Campion New York Giants

:hmmyes:

This has equal odds of happening regardless of if they get 11 wins or 6 wins! I love the NFC East.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Dallas Cowboys

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.

yea ok posted:

Dallas Cowboys

Bad team that’s bad OP.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

yea ok posted:

Dallas Cowboys

: Not Even Once

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

yea ok posted:

Dallas Cowboys

many people are saying

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

yea ok posted:

Dallas Cowboys

:yeah:

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

yea ok posted:

Dallas Cowboys

gently caress 'em.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Washington Commanders

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

ASAPRockySituation posted:

gently caress the Cowboys

fixed that for you, buddy

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Washington Commanders

That name is still meh

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

The Commanders finally hired a new Head Athletic Trainer after our old one got raided by the DEA…

https://www.hogshaven.com/2022/4/18/23030325/the-washington-commanders-hire-al-bellamy-as-their-new-head-athletic-trainer

See how long it takes working under Dan Snyder to lose that smile.

Cartoon Man fucked around with this message at 18:47 on Apr 18, 2022

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

Cartoon Man posted:

The Commanders finally hired a new Head Athletic Trainer after our old one got raided by the DEA…

https://www.hogshaven.com/2022/4/18/23030325/the-washington-commanders-hire-al-bellamy-as-their-new-head-athletic-trainer

I thought Gilbert Gottfried just died but now he's back with a heavy tan and working for the Washington Commanders?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
gently caress all y'alls teams in general.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

gently caress all y'alls teams in general.

Definitely and always

So I read that Deebo Samuel wants out of SF. Would they take the Eagles' first rounder for him? I might do that.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

blarzgh posted:

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
In the ultimate NFC East fashion we have made a second divisional thread where no one else has and this one is even worse

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Black summer was the best summer.
I also believe that making a new thread was a waste of every click needed to do so. MLYP

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I’m glad Carson is back

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

euphronius posted:

I’m glad Carson is back

:hmmyes:

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

https://twitter.com/pff/status/1517627249700319232?s=21&t=3W5cEy0L2x-m9o9pvJ_D3g

Lmao

Seems like a headcase but also who in his position wouldn’t want to get away from Joe Judge and no QB

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://twitter.com/pff/status/1517627249700319232?s=21&t=3W5cEy0L2x-m9o9pvJ_D3g

Lmao

Seems like a headcase but also who in his position wouldn’t want to get away from Joe Judge and no QB

Can he catch a ball thrown by Carson Wentz?

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Not if he runs downfield

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Skipping minicamp was a galaxybrain move by him.