Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
gently caress the...
This poll is closed.
Cowboys 82 42.05%
Commanders (really, that's the name?) 38 19.49%
Giants 29 14.87%
Eagles 46 23.59%
Total: 116 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Nervous posted:

I am obliged to say this.

gently caress you both.

:hmmyes: You were right to say that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Diqnol posted:

I’m not interested in making GBS threads up this thread on this moronic take of yours anymore, we can talk over dms if you’re really confident you aren’t being a fool here

Nope, gently caress you.

If anyone has a problem with me saying that then go down to the ghetto and call them all uneducated. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Black summer was the best summer.

Doltos posted:

Nope, gently caress you.

If anyone has a problem with me saying that then go down to the ghetto and call them all uneducated. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Hahaha, oh my god what in the gently caress is happening in this thread. :yikes:

Sickening fucked around with this message at 22:11 on Apr 22, 2023

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Sickening posted:

Oh dear lord this isn't the own you think it is. Hahaha, oh my god what in the gently caress is happening in this thread. :yikes:

I'm not trying to own him he's a racist loving moron and he can go gently caress himself.

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

The latest events ITT are just more proof that the 2023 Dallas Cowboys will be Super Bowl champions

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

Diqnol posted:

I’m not interested in making GBS threads up this thread on this moronic take of yours anymore, we can talk over dms if you’re really confident you aren’t being a fool here

Calling out some poo poo you said isn’t a moronic take you dipshit

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
I didn’t realize people still said “ghetto” in that specific context

Toaster Beef
Jan 23, 2007

that's not nature's way
it feels weird seeing actual hostility in the nfc east thread instead of the usual dipshit antics

like someone brought a bat to the pool noodle fight

vv- oh yeah man i get it, i don't begrudge the reaction—wasn't trying to put anybody on blast, just making an observation

Toaster Beef fucked around with this message at 22:51 on Apr 22, 2023

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Toaster Beef posted:

it feels weird seeing actual hostility in the nfc east thread instead of the usual dipshit antics

like someone brought a bat to the pool noodle fight

I disliked it growing up that I was seen as less than for being poor and I dislike it immensely now when people repeat it like it's a fact. Like poor people are unwashed masses that are helpless and should be viewed as remarkable for ascending through knowledge or pitied for not becoming smarter. It's incredibly offensive.

I also strongly assume that Diqnol would somehow expect more out of me because I'm white even though I grew up in that socioeconomic strata.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

This sure is an offseason meltdown to behold

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

quote:

I also strongly assume that Diqnol would somehow expect more out of me because I'm white even though I grew up in that socioeconomic strata.

Feels a bit unfair to go this far based simply on conjecture.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
FAT PATRICIA

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

beep by grandpa posted:

I blame Dak Prescott’s inability to remain a top 5 quarterback in his division.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

MrMojok posted:

The latest events ITT are just more proof that the 2023 Dallas Cowboys will be Super Bowl champions

:hai:

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

If only ASAPRockySituation were here to de-escalate the thread with a well timed joke or humorous observation.

Instead we just get Diqnol.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

close the nfc east thread

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it's not 2022

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
He's right. God dammit he's right.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Any thread where a person with a good soul posts “gently caress the Cowboys” is the NFC East thread.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

beep by grandpa posted:

I never thought I'd say this, but we need Blarzgh to come in here and talk about how gambling affects the performance of one Prescott, Dak.

Cavauro posted:

close the nfc east thread

They closed the AFC South one for some reason.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

BiggerBoat posted:

They closed the AFC South one for some reason.

Nah, they made a new one. Used to be the divisional threads would refresh during training camp/preseason, but I think the NFC West restarted like a week after the Super Bowl and the AFC South did last week for whatever reasons :shrug:

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Yeah it's probably time. I've got a new thread about halfway written up that's a somewhat less half-assed than the OP of this one. Will post that later today

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Quiet Feet posted:

Yeah it's probably time. I've got a new thread about halfway written up that's a somewhat less half-assed than the OP of this one. Will post that later today

Make sure to include our official mission statement:

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Quiet Feet posted:

NFC East 2023: gently caress Dallas

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Quiet Feet posted:

Yeah it's probably time. I've got a new thread about halfway written up that's a somewhat less half-assed than the OP of this one. Will post that later today at some point tomorrow as I still have to do a bit on Washington Football Team.

fartknocker posted:

Make sure to include our official mission statement:

Cartoon Man posted:

NFC East 2023: gently caress Dallas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

I have made a new thread and am now closing this one own. So long and thanks for al the fish.