Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!
How accurately does this represent our financial position?

Budget:

Starting Position 1400 Credits
  • Maintenance -1024cr
  • Ground Forces
  • Starfighters 578
  • Transports 67
  • Shuttles 720
  • Capital Ships 379
  • Construction -748cr
  • Sherwood Base 748
  • Fuel -116cr
  • Purchases
  • Ground Forces
  • Starfighters
  • Transports
  • Capital Ships
  • Revenue +3380cr
  • Funding ???
  • Bounty 1690
  • Salvage 1690
Projected Total: 2892cr

edit: it was off by 720 credits because i misread the requisition costs of the shuttles as a maintenance cost
edit2: adjusted for fuel costs

thatbastardken fucked around with this message at 04:59 on May 8, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

Assuming my numbers above are accurate I suggest we spend an absolute maximum of 2000cr on reinforcements - that way even if the next fiscal period is a disaster we won't have to dip into much of a deficit.

Madurai posted:

Ap-11 : very small, very slow, unarmed. The SIGINT version trades in its cargo capacity to carry the sensor suite and extra operators necessary to use it.
Requistion cost: 43Cr (116 for the spy version) Monthly maintenance: 2Cr/mo. (5 for the spy version) Jump cost: 5Cr Hyper rating: 4.0 Sublight speed: 30 MGLT

GR-75: slightly less small, even slower, also unarmed.
Req=69Cr maint=3Cr jump=9Cr Hyper rating 4.0 Sublight speed: 20 MGLT

GR-75R combat refit: boosts the shields to something less pathetic, and adds a battery of laser cannon to help shoo away fighters. Extensive jammer suite that can disrupt enemy datalinks.
Req=215Cr maint=10Cr jump=9Cr Hyper rating 4.0 Sublight speed: 20 MGLT

Brahatok: small, nimble, and very fast, heavy laser cannon armament for anti-fighter use and large ship annoyance.
Req=247Cr maint=12Cr jump=9Cr Hyper rating 1.5 Sublight speed: 80 MGLT Troop lift: 1 company

YX-950: small transport with a shuttle bay; unarmed
Req=188Cr, maint=9Cr Jump=10Cr Hyper rating 3.0 Sublight speed: 40 MGLT

S5-F1: the minimum amount of ship to carry a turbolaser turret; will struggle against fighters if operating alone
Req=223Cr maint=11Cr jump=12Cr Hyper rating 2.5 Sublight speed: 60 MGLT

CR-70: The dowdier cousin of the CR-90, armament laser cannon only, fast
Req=490Cr maint=24Cr jump=14Cr Hyper rating 1.5 Sublight speed: 80 MGLT Troop lift: 1 company

DP-20: another Corellian hotrod, with a mixed bag of laser cannon and concussion missiles; doesn't have the sensor reach to fully utilize the reach of its missiles
Req=487Cr maint=24Cr jump=15Cr Hyper rating 1.5 Sublight speed: 80 MGLT

FD-97: Quarren-built small general-purpose combatant with turbolasers and laser cannon, decent shields for its size, small shuttlebay
Req=532Cr maint=26Cr jump=20Cr Hyper rating 3.0 Sublight speed: 50 MGLT Troop lift: 1 company

Manka: former Alderaan Skyguard customs ships recovered by the Rebellion as they were off-world being refit when the Death Star incident occurred. Ion cannon, point defense laser cannon, tractor beam, and couple of shuttles
Req=803Cr maint=40Cr jump=35Cr Hyper rating 2.5 Sublight speed: 40 MGLT Troop lift: 3 companies

Marauder: privately-built combat ship found in planetary militias (and less savory organizations); bristles with laser cannon, but limited options versus peer opponents
Req=696Cr maint=34Cr jump=24Cr Hyper rating: 2.0 Sublight speed: 50 MGLT

MMC-7D: missile bombardment conversion of the base Marauder; long-range sensors, rapid-fire missile tubes, and not much else
Req=859Cr maint=42Cr jump=24Cr Hyper rating 2.0 Sublight speed: 50 MGLT

Dreadnaught: pre-Clone Wars Republic ship,. Heavy turbolaser armament, adequate but not spectacular antifighter defenses, tractor beam, medium shuttle bay
Req=1613Cr maint=80Cr jump=59Cr Hyper rating 2.0 Sublight speed: 30 MGLT Troop lift: 2 companies

This list is not meant to be exhaustive, so if you all get to the point where you're shopping for reinforcements, don't hesitate to ask.

T-65B X-WIng
Req=250Cr maint=18Cr Hyper rating: 1.0 endurance 54h

BTL-A4 Y-Wing
Req=300Cr maint=22Cr Hyper rating: 2.0 endurance 72h

R-22 Spearhead
Req=150Cr maint=11Cr Hyper rating 2.0 endurance 8h

Z-95AF4 Headhunter
Req=85Cr maint=6Cr Hyper rating 2.0 endurance 12h

ARC-170
Req=450Cr maint=33Cr Hyper rating: 1.5 endurance 6d

UT-60D U-Wing
Req=25Cr Hyper rating: 1.0 endurance 13d

HWK-290
Req=10Cr Hyper rating: 2.0 endurance 14d

GX-1 Shorthauler
Req=5Cr Hyper rating 1.0 endurance 4d

infantry company 7Cr
mechanized company 20 Cr
fortress company 70 Cr
commando team 1000Cr

Madurai posted:

CR90 corvette
Needs no introduction. Like the CR70, but able to fight other ships too.
Req=541Cr maint=27Cr jump=16Cr Hyper rating: 1.5 Sublight Speed 80MGLT. Troop lift: 1 company

Sphyrna-class corvette
As made famous in Rogue One. Possibly actually frigate-sized. Turbolaser batteries, shuttlebay
Req=367Cr maint=18Cr jump=18Cr Hyper rating: 3.0 Sublight Speed 50MGLT

Nebulon-B frigate
Videogames lied to you, there's no fighters aboard. Balanced offensive and defensive armament, long-range sensors, beefy datalink, shuttlebay
Req=1306Cr maint=65Cr jump=32Cr Hyper rating: 2.0 Sublight Speed 40MGLT troop lift: 1 company

Pelta-class transport
A lot of troop lift, a little bit of laser cannon for self-defense
Req=1174Cr maint=58Cr jump=38Cr Hyper rating: 2.0 Sublight Speed 40MGLT troop lift: 12 companies

Pelta-class transport (command variant)
A whole lot of electronics and a big roomy combat information center for coordinating a fleet in action. Some mixed armament, 1 squadron worth of fighter bay, tractor beam.
Req=1261Cr maint=63Cr jump=38Cr Hyper rating: 2.0 Sublight Speed 40MGLT troop lift: 3 companies

thatbastardken fucked around with this message at 05:22 on Jul 1, 2022

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Spider-Man's Amazing Construction Company
I'm willing to support any requisition plan that includes one of those SIGINT Ap-11s so I can start up some SIGINT games

specifically I'm thinking of an operation the old West End Games RPG referred to as "salting the ether" - the occasional broadcast of nonexistent orders to nonexistent Rebel operatives in very tight encryption to give Imperial Intelligence's codebreaking sections something to do

Madurai
Jun 26, 2012

DivineCoffeeBinge posted:

I'm willing to support any requisition plan that includes one of those SIGINT Ap-11s so I can start up some SIGINT games

specifically I'm thinking of an operation the old West End Games RPG referred to as "salting the ether" - the occasional broadcast of nonexistent orders to nonexistent Rebel operatives in very tight encryption to give Imperial Intelligence's codebreaking sections something to do

Any agent not otherwise occupied is presumed to be doing analysis--lending their bonus to the intel haul. One of the other things to be otherwise occupied with is counterintel, basically using their bonus as a penalty for the other side's intel.

Madurai
Jun 26, 2012

thatbastardken posted:

How accurately does this represent our financial position?

edit: it was off by 720 credits because i misread the requisition costs of the shuttles as a maintenance cost

Exact, assuming you're unloading the captures.

Edit: and neglecting fuel costs, you've burned 116Cr so far.

Madurai fucked around with this message at 17:57 on May 7, 2022

Madurai
Jun 26, 2012

<this double post reserved for later>

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

OK, updated the budget post with current fuel expenses.

Plan: C.R.E.A.M

'Sell' our captured freighters to Alliance Command for 1690cr

Plan: Eyes on the Prize

Requisition 4x AP-11 SIGINT vessels at a cost of 464cr and +20cr to our monthly bills. Deploy 1 each to Imperial controlled systems at fuel cost of 20cr.

Plan: X Marks the Spot

Requisition 4x T65B X-wing squadrons at a cost of 1000cr +72cr to our monthly bills. Deploy these squadrons to Infinity Base and have them focus on training.

Plan: Wargame Pana

Conduct strategic exercises for attacking Imperial forces in orbit around Greater Pana with a focus on destroying the space station and laser satellites. This might include diversionary attacks to pull the Mindar away, commando action on the surface to damage long range communications, or anything else our admirals, agents, and generals can think of.

Madurai
Jun 26, 2012

Are the commerce raiders returning to Pana, or retargeting?

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

Madurai posted:

Are the commerce raiders returning to Pana, or retargeting?

Returning to Pana unless anyone has something else they wanted to try.

Madurai
Jun 26, 2012

Day 25

Two slow days at Pana, three small civilian freighters allowed to go on their way after being identified, but then a legitimate quarry-- a pair of Zeta-class heavy cargo shuttles. Spread out to sweep for contacts, only High Hat is in position to intercept at first. The Zetas do not seem inclined to surrender, and the fight's on!

...very briefly. The turreted lasers of the clumsy shuttles fail to find the (slightly-less clumsy) ARC-170s before the initial run. Despite attempts to shoot to disable, the hits blow away both ships, vanishing brightly enough to lead one to suspect there may have been munitions aboard. No survivors were found to rescue. High Hat 4 and 11 are each credited with one kill.

Sketto was not in position to guarantee the signal had been fully suppressed, and as the -170s are at the end of their endurance anyway, the task force returns to Infinity Base once more.

Madurai
Jun 26, 2012

Day 26
Every mobile Imperial fleet unit has left its parking orbit in systems where you have observers. Station- and planet-based fighter squadrons are coming and going on rotating patrols.

Omni has an extremely good idea of where some of them are--there are sensor traces consistent with a cruiser-sized or larger ship in Pana with them. There's been no indication they've been spotted yet, but the Imps are definitely patrolling.

Madurai fucked around with this message at 21:40 on May 10, 2022

Madurai
Jun 26, 2012

Call for reinforcements has been received and approved. Arriving elements and their ETA to the Kote system:

Day 38: Clarion Call (Ap-11 SIGINT)

Day 41: Hookbat squadron (X-Wing), Azure* squadron (X-Wing), Echo Modulus* (Ap-11 SIGINT)

Day 45: Prying Eye (Ap-11 SIGINT)

Day 49: Silver* squadron (X-Wing)

Day 50: Bellweather squadron (X-Wing), Fllorgh (Ap-11 SIGINT)

Madurai
Jun 26, 2012

Day 27
Omni bugs out of Pana, ahead of a wave of TIE fighters that vectored unerringly in on her despite being in silent running. Something with a better set of sensors is patrolling the system.

The commerce raiders return to Pana, but find nothing the first day--and nothing finds them.

Madurai fucked around with this message at 17:09 on May 12, 2022

Madurai
Jun 26, 2012

Day 29

Bitterspite stumbles across a contact which proves to be a commercial freighter--which immediately starts broadcasting a distress call, then immediately surrenders. The BFF-1 bulk freighter named A Cornucopia of Fabulous Goods At Reasonable Prices! is indeed a civilian-registered ship, but is serving a charter contract for the Empire. Sketto reports the SOS was answered--help is on the way, and not hours away this time.

The ARC squadrons converge to cover the docking-and-boarding operations, which are well underway when the first faint sensor traces of trouble appear. TIEs are screaming in out of the void, and are intercepted by Anchor squadron!

Anchor 4 and four TIEs go down immediately on the opening pass. As the fighters furball up, Anchor 8 is isolated and doubled up upon, frantic efforts by the tailgunner fruitless as the big fighter is shredded. Anchor 9 is hit, bad, but their doughty astromech assures them it's under control. Five more TIEs eat red-orange bolts and fireball, before another squadron reaches the fight, along with Shepherd squadron. The boarding operation is finished, and Bitterspite is frantically disengaging itself from the freighter. Shepherd squadron arrives in Definitely Not loving Around Mode, swatting the entire reinforcement squadron out of the sky with an unexpected proton torpedo barrage. Anchor 6 is adrift, spaceframe shattered; all three crew are alive but in need of pickup. In an instant, the surviving TIEs are gone, boxed in by a lot of angry ARC-170s.

There's a big blip on the scopes, and it's coming directly for Our Heroes. A prize crew successfully hypers the freighter away while search and rescue is ongoing. The big fat wedge of Meridian-class cruiser resolves as it bears down on the scene, undoubtedly wondering what the hell happened to it's fighter group after all that jamming started.

Sketto hypers away right off, leaving Bitterspite to take one salvo of long-range turbolaser fire, flaring her deflectors but not breaking them down, before jumping away. The four fighter squadrons argue about whether or not to tackle the imperial cruiser, but judge the risk of ID is too great, and jump after the support ships.

The scores:
Shepherd 10 - 4 kills
Anchor 5 - 3 kills
Shepherd Leader, Shepherd 11, Shepherd 12 - 2 kills each
Anchor 6, 7, 10, 11, 12, Shepherd 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 9 - 1 kill each

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

(git some, woo!)

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

Madurai posted:

Ordinal and GSV-93 spotted leaving from Hypori orbit.

Well, we know where these two wound up then.

Nice work, Shepard and Anchor.

Madurai
Jun 26, 2012

After-action analysis of comms traffic points to the TIEs being part of the 168th Imperial Starfighter Wing, and the cruiser is indeed Ordinal.

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

This gives me ideas about decoy raids for later when we have something juicy in mind for the junkyard.

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

proposing we shift a bunch of our intelligence resources into counter-intel so as to start laying a trap for Ordinal

get them to think there's a hefty Rebel base in a location of our choosing, so when they show up to investigate it there's no base but there is an ambush

Madurai
Jun 26, 2012

Are you keeping the freighter? Though you're not really beholden to any rules-of-war concerns, it would be considered a legitimate prize and you can dispose of it as you wish. You don't get a bounty for capture (not technically being an Imperial ship), but if you turn it and its cargo (Tibanna gas) over to AHC, you do get 205Cr.

The crew (two very upset humans and a handful of droids) will also need to have something done with them, though this could be as simple as "kick up to next echelon to worry about."

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Give 'em a good grilling and see how amenable they are to "you're keeping your ship, but you run cargo for us now" or a similar offer

we're not gonna get far if every two-bit freighter captain in the sector thinks we're out to steal their livelihoods - hearts and minds matter - so honestly, I'm all for letting 'em go on their merry way as long as we can get some assurances that they won't make a beeline for Imperial Intelligence or COMPNOR

Madurai
Jun 26, 2012

proposing we shift a bunch of our intelligence resources into counter-intel so as to start laying a trap for Ordinal

get them to think there's a hefty Rebel base in a location of our choosing, so when they show up to investigate it there's no base but there is an ambush

One of the possible results of intel gathering is a major breach, which acts as a major bonus to an endeavor like infiltration or inciting unrest. Planting evidence of a fake rebel base would be one such use for it.

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Madurai posted:

One of the possible results of intel gathering is a major breach, which acts as a major bonus to an endeavor like infiltration or inciting unrest. Planting evidence of a fake rebel base would be one such use for it.

then let's absolutely do a lot of that

fingers crossed we can get such a breach, I wanna kill (or capture if we're stupidly lucky) that ship and a favorable ambush is a great way to do it

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

Madurai posted:

Are you keeping the freighter? Though you're not really beholden to any rules-of-war concerns, it would be considered a legitimate prize and you can dispose of it as you wish. You don't get a bounty for capture (not technically being an Imperial ship), but if you turn it and its cargo (Tibanna gas) over to AHC, you do get 205Cr.

The crew (two very upset humans and a handful of droids) will also need to have something done with them, though this could be as simple as "kick up to next echelon to worry about."

Give 'em a good grilling and see how amenable they are to "you're keeping your ship, but you run cargo for us now" or a similar offer

we're not gonna get far if every two-bit freighter captain in the sector thinks we're out to steal their livelihoods - hearts and minds matter - so honestly, I'm all for letting 'em go on their merry way as long as we can get some assurances that they won't make a beeline for Imperial Intelligence or COMPNOR

Yeah if they can be turned then we turn 'em. That might involve handing them over to AHC to run cargo in another sector - Imperial security might have some pointed questions for the crew if we just let them slide. If they're obstinate we could consider letting them go minus cargo and the message that running military goods for the Empire is a ticket to getting your poo poo stolen. It's not like Tibanna gas has civilian applications.

thatbastardken fucked around with this message at 08:14 on May 14, 2022

Madurai
Jun 26, 2012

///INTERVIEW RECORD (EXCERPTS)
///CONFIDENTIAL LIMDIS

//SUBJECT ONE
//NAME GIVEN AS DARRO THULE [veracity: UNCONFIRMED]
//INTERVIEWER 58A-C

THULE: They’ve sent in a droid. That’s ominous.

58A-C: Captain Thule, my owners would like me to ask you some questions.

THULE: I appear to be at your convenience. Where’s my niece?

58A-C: Your crewman is also being interviewed. You are the owner of record and ship’s master of the vessel A Cornucopia of Fabulous Goods At Reasonable Prices.

THULE: Prices! <flourishes hands> You have to say it that way. With the exclamation. It’s trademarked. [veracity: LOW]

58A-C: … You are the owner of record and ship’s master of the vessel taken in the Pana system.

THULE: <mutters inaudible>
THULE: Yes.

//SUBJECT TWO
//NAME GIVEN AS CRAN BAIZE [veracity: UNCONFIRMED]
//INTERVIEWER 0R-PY

0R-PY: My owners would like me to ask you some questions.

BAIZE: <flinches> I’ll tell you anything I know. I’m just an apprentice spacer. I just work with droids, mostly. [veracity: PROBABLE]

0R-PY: What kind of droids?

BAIZE: Not as sophisticated as you, mostly.

0R-PY. Thank you. Go on.

BAIZE: Uh, astromechs. Loadlifters. I’m not qualified to work on any of the nav systems yet. [veracity: UNKNOWN]

//SUBJECT ONE
//INTERVIEWER 58A-C

58A-C: My owners would like to know your intentions going forward, Captain.

THULE: My intentions? I’ve a business to run. My intentions are to do business. My current client doesn’t care to be disappointed too often. So, if I could be on my way…?
58A-C: Would you be open to an alternate client?

THULE: Now, Ms. Machine, you’re speaking my language. I’d be more than happy to sell my current cargo to your owners on the spot, if they’ll cover the delay penalties they’ve incurred on my behalf. <subject enters figures into a provided datapad.>

58A-C: For this amount, at current market rates for Tibanna, the entire cargo volume on your ship would have to be filled with enough purest-grade gas as to be dangerously pressurized.

THULE: <shrugs> While you’re thinking things over, I’d still like to see my nephew. [veracity: RED FLAG]

58A-C: Niece.

THULE: Ah well, they’re still young. Hardly matters.

//SUBJECT TWO
//INTERVIEWER 0R-PY

0R-PY: Would you like to pause, or take some refreshment before we continue?

BAIZE: <shaking, rocking in seat> I don’t know anything about the Empire I said it was a bad idea we don’t have any politics in the family I said it was a bad idea please don’t space us please don’t space us [veracity: UNCONFIRMED]

//SUBJECT ONE
//INTERVIEWER LT ENSIL TASI

THULE: I see we’re dispensing with the fiction that you’re pirates. Good! I like to deal in an upfront manner. [veracity: LOW]

TASI: There is no deal. There’s only questions of survival. At this point, Captain, numbers are off the table.

THULE: You can’t be sure if I’ll stay bought, so you’re going to see if I’ll stay threatened? How about I call your bluff, Junior? <opens jacket> Blaster bolt right here. Go ahead.

//SUBJECT TWO
//INTERVIEWER 0R-PY

0R-PY: Tell me more about your uncle’s droids.

BAIZE: <wipes tears with offered handkerchief> Not much to tell. 3N-13 damaged a canister and he told me to junk him for parts, but I knew it was just loose linkages making him wobbly, you know? And you have to talk to them, even first-order models who can’t even use Binary to talk back. Droids know when something’s wrong with themselves.
BAIZE: <visibly blanches> Oh Stars! I don’t have to tell you that! I’m sorry!

0R-PY: No offense taken, please con-

BAIZE: don’t space us don’t space us

//EVALUATION
//SECURITY RISK: HIGH
//SUBJECT ONE AND TWO SHOW NO IDEOLOGICAL MOTIVATION
//RECRUITMENT POTENTIAL: LOW
//SAFEST RECOMMENDATION: INDEFINITE DETENTION
//MINIMUM RECOMMENDATION: SECURITY WIPE FOR NAVCOMP AND ALL DROIDS AFTER DELIVERY TO UNOCCUPIED SYSTEM

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

Proposed Operation: TAG AND RELEASE

Release Thule and Baize along with their freighter and droids after appropriate security measures are taken. Seize the cargo but issue a receipt for approximate market value at time of seizure, payable by the legitimate successor to the Galactic Republic. Plant tracking devices in the Freighter and Droids as a precaution, timed to expire after 1 standard month.

Seconds/Objection/Blocks?

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

thatbastardken posted:

Proposed Operation: TAG AND RELEASE

Release Thule and Baize along with their freighter and droids after appropriate security measures are taken. Seize the cargo but issue a receipt for approximate market value at time of seizure, payable by the legitimate successor to the Galactic Republic. Plant tracking devices in the Freighter and Droids as a precaution, timed to expire after 1 standard month.

Seconds/Objection/Blocks?

Provisionally seconded, with a question and a possible suggestion - how does our freighter captain feel about additional crew, and would there be a berth for them? We can always give them a Commando babysitter, and if we choose a persuasive operative, there's always an opportunity to turn them.

Besides, this guy could clearly use a Chewbacca type heavy to hang out with him and keep him out of trouble. I'm just sayin'.

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

I expect that Thule is going to get arrested the second he lands in an imperial port so I'm leery about sending an operative with him, especially one he could turn in for a bounty. With a more politically reliable captain I would say it's worth the risk, but with Thule I'm not sure.

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

thatbastardken posted:

I expect that Thule is going to get arrested the second he lands in an imperial port so I'm leery about sending an operative with him, especially one he could turn in for a bounty. With a more politically reliable captain I would say it's worth the risk, but with Thule I'm not sure.

Fair. I consider myself convinced, and so I second the earlier motion

Madurai
Jun 26, 2012

Day 30
After carefully sanitizing the freighter's data systems, and securing discreet tracking devices, the detainees are returned to their ship and flown to the Tosi system, where control is handed over and the prize crew returned by shuttle. Initial telemetry transmits a jump to Hypori, then immediately out-sector along the trade route, where it exits the range at which the hyperwave could carry. [seizing the cargo and compensating the crew winds up being a wash, credit-wise.]

Day 31

Carried over: 1400Cr

Construction and requisition: -2212Cr
Fuel use: -202Cr
Maintenance: -1042Cr

Available freighters earning: 0 (were training)
Income from actionable intel: 3900Cr
Bounties and prizes: 3380Cr

Warchest: 5224Cr

A chance to read all Imperial traffic in the clear (at least briefly) has painted a much more detailed picture of all forces in the sector:
2x Victory-II (Temerit, Pestage)
1x Cantwell (Legionnaire)
2x Meridian (Ordinal, Apex)
1x Quasar Fire (Thunderhead)
3x Acclamator (Anion, Allegory, Alezar’s Fist)
6x Arquitens (Huntress, Mindar, Champion, Frostbite, Magnetar, Spirit of Mimban)
25x Gozanti carrier (SC8648, SC6165, SC5546, SC9218, SC2786, SC9131, SC1665, SC2765, SC333, SC3771, SC2649, SC7523, SC6727, SC5277, SC309, SC1885, SC6699, SC104, SC3754, SC945, SC550, SC2884, SC1826, SC546, SC4666)
1x IGV-55 (GSV-93)
13x Gozanti transport PT516, PT2296, PT136, PT1774, PT1172, PT5878, PT1849, PT2639, PT4948, PT6789, PT698, PT1254, PT1539
43x Eta-class (Anaxes 2455, Anaxes 4659, Anaxes 6987, Anaxes 3479, Bestine 961, Bonadan 805, Bonadan 3769, Boz Pity 2487, Brentaal 4685, Christophsis 1876, Corellia 1277, Coruscant 1125, Corellia 1163, Eriadu 132, Felucia 444, Fondor 4958, Fondor 2785, Fondor 1476, Corellia 3577, Hypori 730, Hypori 1373, Coruscant 1756, Coruscant 3597, Coruscant 2574, Kessel 1286, Kuat 3997, Kuat 2972, Kuat 466, Kuat 1243, Mygeeto 222, Naboo 886, Kuat 3468, Kuat 594, Onderon 3446, Ord Mantell 575, Kuat 1592, Saleucami 4546, Brentaal 351, Brentaal 723, Teth 4699, Thyferra 6778, Brentaal 273, Brentaal 3784)

18x TIE/ln (121st FW Alpha, Beta, 91st FW Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Delta, Eta, 810th FW Eta, Omicron, Iota, 168th FW Beta, 83rd Composite Wing Alpha, Kappa, Mu, 7th FW Alpha, Beta)
5x TIE/sa (121st FW Gamma, Eta, 810th FW Gamma, 168th FW Gamma, 83rd Composite Wing Beta, Delta)
20x V-wing (686th FW Alpha, Beta, Eta, 318th FW Alpha, Beta, Gamma, 79th FW Beta, Gamma, 773rd FW Alpha, Beta, Gamma, 282nd FW Epsilon, Iota, 243rd Training Wing Alpha, Beta, 66th FW Alpha, Beta, Gamma, 16th FW Delta, Zeta)

230x infantry companies (60 Hypori, 45 Bundil, 45 Xorrn, 8 Jattene, 8 Grrittod, 8 Greater Pana, 6 Lesser Pana, 8 Kidria, 6 Selti II, 14 Ilbris, 1 Ilbris Asteroids, 10 Trilia, 8 Nara II, 1 Doomi II, 2 Alar)
40x mechanized companies (10 Hypori, 8 Bundil, 8 Xorrn, 2 Jattene, 2 Grrittod, 2 Greater Pana, 1 Lesser Pana, 2 Kidria, 2 Selti II, 1 Ilbris, 1 Trilia, 1 Nara II)
10x heavy mechanized companies (6 Hypori, 2 Bundil, 2 Xorrn)
95x fortress companies (30 Hypori, 10 Bundil, 15 Xorrn, 5 Jattene, 5 Grrittod, 5 Greater Pana, 5 Lesser Pana, 4 Kidria, 4 Selti II, 4 Ilbris, 4 Trilla, 4 Nara II)

836 SEC companies (166 Hypori, 135 Bundil, 140 Xorrn, 15 Jattene, 15 Grrittod, 21 Greater Pana, 25 Lesser Pana, 14 Kidria, 14 Selti II, 14 Ilbris, 14 Trilla, 14 Nara II, 20 Hlurthe, 11 Szober, 20 Ugdug Home, 5 Orgol’s Girdle, 2 Hiy-Nori, 1 Moxx-Nori, 5 Binn-Nori, 5 Criana (belt), 5 Criana Prime, 10 Allas Prime, 1 Allas Prime A, 4 Allas II, 1 Allas II A, 1 Allas III, 17 Rouzilleha, 12 Ilargeh, 8 Kadi Prime, 11 Kadi II, 16 Grand Carousel, 33 Doorni II, 5 Ilbris (belt), 20 Alar, 5 Done IV B, 5 Done VII B, 5 Tara’s Garden, 10 Forno, 1 Forno B, 5 Orwis, 5 Onden)
3x commando teams (Hypori)

[list of Imperial ground installations pending]

Inference, rather than direct data, hints at the presence of a senior ISB agent not reporting directly to Moff Galtmar, located (89% certainty) on Xorrn.

Intercepted comms also point to Imperial reinforcements en route to Ferra: thirteen fighter squadrons (exact compositions unknown), over a hundred companies' worth of additional security troops, and an urgent request for probe droids and their hyperdrive packs.

Madurai fucked around with this message at 17:24 on May 16, 2022

Madurai
Jun 26, 2012

Does anyone have anything they're waiting on before we get time rolling again?

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

Yes, i'm just looking at how many new planets need recon because we know there's a garrison there.

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

Madurai posted:

Does anyone have anything they're waiting on before we get time rolling again?

I'm comfy generating leads on Kidria for now

Madurai
Jun 26, 2012

Day 32
Onmorrow is forced to depart from her training schedule and make an emergency landing due to a life support systems casualty.

[Diamond and Volcano squadrons have advanced from Green to Average quality]

Day 33
Onmorrow, with the help of Infinity Base techs, is restored to flight status.

Day 34
Commerce raiders return from Pana with no contacts.

Day 37
BOCCE has missed a routine check-in. Emergency contact fails.

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

Unless I miss my count all the TIE squadrons are accounted for at the major population centers, leaving the smaller outposts covered by V-wings.

Madurai posted:

Day 37
BOCCE has missed a routine check-in. Emergency contact fails.

RIP that brave, noble agent.

Madurai
Jun 26, 2012

Day 38

Clarion Call, the first of your requistioned ELINT ships, arrives at Infinity Base.

Further analysis of message traffic indicates that all the redeployment orders that have come since you began operations have been routed through security keys from two officers: Admiral Biala Typho and General Aitan Carden. Neither are the seniormost officers in-sector at their specific ranks, but they appear to be in effective control of all the space and ground forces respectively, and both came in at Moff Galtmar's appointment.

Raiders at Pana have another almost, as they detect suspicious traffic, but can't close the distance to engage fast enough before an Imperial ship arrives on the scene. They bug out in accordance with standing orders, though with some increasing frustration at being robbed of another opportunity.

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

Can one or more of our agents please reposition to Xorrn to investigate what happened to BOCCE and/or establish a new agent?

Updated map with new locations of Imperial garrisons, please check my work. (ignore the green mark in deep space, that was a misclick)

Madurai, will our ARC-170s be able to recon the facilities in the following systems:
  • Selti
  • Trilla
  • Allas
  • Doomi
  • Ilbris

Or is that better suited to light transports?

For the moment I propose moving Omni to Bundil and Clarion Call to Kidria.

Further I propose we withdraw the current commerce raiding squadrons pending a new assignment.

Madurai
Jun 26, 2012

thatbastardken posted:

Madurai, will our ARC-170s be able to recon the facilities in the following systems:
  • Selti
  • Trilla
  • Allas
  • Doomi
  • Ilbris

Or is that better suited to light transports?

Not only can the ARCs do it, the X- and Y-wings could. Doomi is reachable by your entire fighter inventory. (Though the Z-95s and especially R-22s wouldn't have a lot of loiter time, especially if the nav is not right on the money)

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

Madurai posted:

Not only can the ARCs do it, the X- and Y-wings could. Doomi is reachable by your entire fighter inventory. (Though the Z-95s and especially R-22s wouldn't have a lot of loiter time, especially if the nav is not right on the money)

OK, here's a proposal for Doomi: Fit the R-22s for recon, have them buzz the settlement and get back to base with the info ASAP. Prepare a raiding force from Tyrannicide, Sonnet, and Empyrean loaded with infantry and escorted by Checkmate and Jackpot squadrons. Launch the raid as soon as we have info from the recon flights. Purpose of the raid is smash and grab rather than occupation. Thoughts?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

I like the idea of goading a response force. The imps like to strike en masse for shock and awe, so hopefully the feint draws their attention, leaving them open for the thrust.

+1 plan bastard