Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี

Billy Ray Blowjob posted:

Post someone who looks like a Clint

https://imgur.com/a/2m3J2Xp

isaboo fucked around with this message at 00:28 on Apr 25, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

caspergers
Oct 1, 2021

Bad Purchase posted:

^ i believe his name is actually "sugar gay"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSU9oL5nLMA

This is insane, I was literally just talking about this video with someone at work today. This must mean something.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Mister Speaker posted:

This is Walton Goggins:

Like I said, I can't explain it. But if I didn't know who any of these people were, and you showed me that last photo and told me his name is Walton Goggins, I'd be like, "of course it is."

I refuse to believe this photo is unedited

BAGS FLY AT NOON fucked around with this message at 14:48 on Apr 25, 2022

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

Good lord.

This is Kevin Heffernan:

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

ihor smeshko

guessing secret police agencies are going to be as rich as source of weird looking people with weird names as baseball

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
This is Dana Snyder:

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Mister Speaker posted:

Good lord.

This is Kevin Heffernan:

Similar, Devin Ratray

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
Necroposting my own thread because I was thinking about a common unisex name; Jesse. Every Jesse I've ever met, especially the femme-presenting ones, has looked like a Jesse, don't ask me to explain it.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Mister Speaker posted:

Necroposting my own thread because I was thinking about a common unisex name; Jesse. Every Jesse I've ever met, especially the femme-presenting ones, has looked like a Jesse, don't ask me to explain it.

Can confirm; my old roommate? She looked like a Jessie. Aaron Paul? Also a Jesse.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Can confirm; my old roommate? She looked like a Jessie. Aaron Paul? Also a Jesse.

Rupert Buttermilk

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
Nigel Farage and Jacob Rees-Mogg

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Similar, Devin Ratray

What'd that guy do again, make a dumb comment or someth-

quote:

Oklahoma City Police arrested Ratray on domestic violence charges in December 2021. The actor "turned himself in and was processed through and bonded out," according to police at the time of the incident. He was charged with domestic assault and battery by strangulation.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Gerard Depardieu

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

The Voice of Labor posted:

ihor smeshko

guessing secret police agencies are going to be as rich as source of weird looking people with weird names as baseball

The former prime minister of Albania was called Fatos Thanas Nano. This is him with the cigarette.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Valko posted:

The former prime minister of Albania was called Fatos Thanas Nano. This is him with the cigarette.

Some big Fatos energy there