Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kuskus

In my small HS town, rumor has it or you could ask for a green burrito in the Taco Bell drive-through and receive a dime bag with cash hand-off at the window.

Double income cottage market for drug dealer teens.

“Remember all for dinner all we ate was Captain Crunch
Now we blow big blunts on the way to brunch”

We also had a local knock-off chain called Taco Grande and it was very cheap and very good. I miss and love it. RIP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kuskus

Tachelbel's Canon

kuskus

I know my way around cakes, and so I asked my friend what kind of cake he wanted for his birthday.

He said Taco Bell cake.

I made it using only items from the dollar menu.

It was just a big brown pile the shape of a tire, but with candles, Surge in wine glasses with lime wheels.

He was very happy.

kuskus

Car trip to Florida. The year? Youth.

I got to bring a friend and my sister got to bring a friend. We stopped at Taco Bell.

I got a kids meal which came with a toy. The toy was a cat named Nacho, from house mascots, “Nacho and Dog,” obviously inspired by Klasky Csupo styled animations on Nickelodeon.

When you squeezed this cat, its tongue would loll out and make a high-pitched farting sound.

I squeezed it all the time. and then I fell asleep in the car.

When I woke up the cat was hanging from one of the doorhandles by a makeshift noose, its tongue was stuffed with paper (fully erect like a frozen hotdog) so that the noise maker would no longer work. Severe passive aggression between siblings.

kuskus

Taco Bell is always messing around with Doritos flavors, NERDS Rope, Yankee Candle, Meguiar’s Whole Car AIR Re-Fresher ODOR ELIMINATOR Mist… when are they going to see the light and make a Waffle House crossover? Chalupa but with golden waffle. Cheesy Fiesta Potatoes, but scattered, smothered & covered? Nachos Bell Grande with Bert’s Chili.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kuskus

poverty goat posted:

the cheezit crunchwrap was pretty good

there’s a soft serve shop downtown that makes cheezit brittle for you to sprinkle on it, and it isn’t far from a Taco Bell.

¿por qué no los dos?

to contribute, I ate cheesy beans and rice and I put fire sauce on it, and it’s a very good soft snack if you’re not allowed to eat hard foods after dental work