Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Machai

Does Taco Bell support the legalization of marijuana? In states where it was legalized (the weed, not the taco bell) usage went up around 50% within 5 years. That's a lot of Taco Bell cravings! I think it would behoove Taco Bell to help fund legalization in additional states and as they are a publicly traded company it is their duty to do so for the good of their investors.

Also, dot they drug test their employees? If so, do they fire or discipline any employees that don't test positive for marijuana?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Machai

Escape From Noise posted:

I make a thread about Taco Bell going all in on stoner culture, I'm a pariah. Machai does it, everyone loves it! Geeze BYOB, you sure are fickle.

Did you make the thread while doing bong rips and eating taco bell? That's what I did.

Machai

How Wonderful! posted:

There is no Taco Bell in Vermont so I don't know what the new sauce is like.

They always put sauce with my orders but I never use them, instead putting my own blend of spices on stuff. The packets have quotes on them including "Will you marry me?" and "Of course I will!" so my wife and I used them as props for one of our engagement photos.

Machai

clammy posted:

taco bell is the Goodwill of fast food

They actively fight against raising the minimum wage and pay some of their disables workers as low as 23 cents an hour?

Machai

pixaal posted:

The pizza is coming back! The Mexican Pizza! I mean it's a crime to call it a pizza, but it's super tasty.

My wife got me this shirt

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Machai

Gaston was very upset that he couldn't get into Taco Belle.

Machai

Seth Pecksniff posted:

I have a taco bell within five mins walk of me and lemme tell you friend it is dangerous

Is it as dangerous as a Waffle House at night?

Machai

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

Would it be called waffle bell or taco house?

Tuesday Night Throwdown

Machai

Taco Bell? More like...Taco Dell!

Machai

Some of them donr use real bells any more and just play a bell recording on a giant speaker

Machai

Had anyone encountered a haunted taco bell before?

Machai

The girl from The Exorcist wasn't possessed, she had just eaten some Taco Bell which caused the projectile vomiting. An underlying mental condition was exacerbated by the weed she was smoking beforehand and that explains the violence and speaking in tongues.

Machai

Does Texas have Waco Bell?

Machai

Thank you for using my smilie in my thread. It makes me happy to see people enjoying it.

Machai

How Wonderful! posted:

In like 2007 I went to see Electric Six and halfway through the set Dick Valentine suddenly stopped to solemnly announce to the crowd that Larry King had died.

This is really weird since Larry King died 14 years later in 2021

Machai

canyoneer posted:

my wife won an xbox one from taco bell via text message literally the first time she tried. the xbox was a special edition that made the taco bell DONGGGGG sound when you turned it on.

taco bell has given me more than any other restaurant, and i respect that.

Taco Bell XBoned your wife.

Machai

Edward Fingerhands posted:

This is the way. Also add jalapenos, we're trying to live mas here, not live no mas.

Jalapenos are my poo poo. I recently tried to grow some but the seeds wouldn't sprout and now I'm so sad.

Machai

Shoulda run for the Canadian border where they have free health care

Machai

There are microwaves in Australia? Wouldn't they fall off into space seeing as Australia is on the bottom part of the Earth?

Machai

Wait, are those fries listed as a pizza topping? So would that make it an Italian-Mexican-French cuisine?

Machai

gently caress yeah

Machai

Dr. Honked posted:

taco, uhhhhh, smell

Machai

Areola Grande posted:

yeah I use the app and my username is ancientaroma, so I know they know I work next door at the weed store. still, a burriot supreme costs $6 and a chicken quesadilla costs $11?!?!?

come on Taco Bell I said come on fhuqwgods

What if they adjust their prices to be more expensive the closer they are to a weed store?

Machai

Pahilla the Hun posted:

to contribute i ate a cheesy gordita crunch last night and it would be the perfect fast food if it didnt squirt out the end with every bite

ymmv

Get a friend to help you eat it Lady and the Tramp style.

Machai

I tried a giant cheez-it crunchwrap and the giant cheez-it was turned to mush by the meat and sauce so it was indistinguishable from a normal crunchwrap.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Machai

What about cheesy beans and couscous?