Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sb hermit

I was surprised that Burlington didn't have a taco bell, until I learned that it used to have one but it shut down.

University of Vermont is right there. How could a taco bell not succeed? Unless it was because of the pandemic and shortsighted landlords.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sb hermit

Seth Pecksniff posted:

I've actually never been to a Waffle House :eek:

:same:

sb hermit

:psyduck:

sb hermit

Escape From Noise posted:

Can't believe you'd forget Olive Garden's unlimited bread sticks like that! How could you do this to your family?

Apparently, Olive Garden and Red Lobster was once owned by the same company and they decided to bring about an unholy union. Yes. The combination Olive Garden and Red Lobster. I really wish I could have seen something like that in person.

Unfortunately, Red Lobster itself was sold to a different corporation and these restaurants were stripped of their cheddar bay goodness to revert back to being just Olive Gardens.

Also, I miss our good friend Olive! I hope they post again in byob soon.

sb hermit

I think I have not been to a Sizzler in at least 20, maybe 25 years.