Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Aramis
Sep 22, 2009

Mudlark posted:

LMFAO I was talking about the tomb raider remake they made forever ago but goddamn if it ain't the same song again

If I understand correctly, Sqeenix shipped a hastily-put together episode between the first two parts of the remake with a first cut of teenage Tifa's model.

When they finished part 2, including finishing the model, they also patched the episode for consistency. And the gamers are interpreting this as them caving to external pressures, and not just artists finishing their work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

holtemon posted:

Shrinking Lara Croft's cup size is a crime against humanity (and by humanity I mean white nerds mostly)

they made the boob smaller but the butt bigger so it balanced out, crisis averted

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Kit Walker posted:

Oh, lol, that’s really stupid. Yeah I hadn’t played the second part yet but anyone who knows the original and cares about this should know that’s a literal teenager

Oh believe me, they are aware. That's the whole point :pedo:

Mudlark
Nov 10, 2009

nine-gear crow posted:

Oh believe me, they are aware. That's the whole point :pedo:

I feel like this conversation just started the cosmic countdown to musk going on the 'actualleh uhhhhhh it's uhh it's epherbaphilia, groimes' rant in push notifications

roffles
Dec 25, 2004

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

they made the boob smaller but the butt bigger so it balanced out, crisis averted

The butt men are taking over gaming companies, this is DEI's fault

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

roffles posted:

The butt men are taking over gaming companies, this is DEI's fault

Derriere Enthusiast Initiative

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening
The Cybertrunk is Elon's greatest accomplishment, just not for the reason's he thinks

Squiggle
Sep 29, 2002

I don't think she likes the special sauce, Rick.

Trucks don't have trunks you loving loser

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Squiggle posted:

Trucks don't have trunks you loving loser

I sleep in a truck bed, do you?

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

pixaal posted:

I sleep in a truck bed, do you?

Grok, write a humorous retort to this post

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
how small is the front trunk?

Szechwan
Jun 10, 2023
That reads as satire to me.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Mudlark posted:

I feel like this conversation just started the cosmic countdown to musk going on the 'actualleh uhhhhhh it's uhh it's epherbaphilia, groimes' rant in push notifications

Finding out that this whole thing (possibly) started with a tweet from Jeremy "the Quartering" Hambly, a man famous for repeatedly getting upset about the small breast sizes of underage fictional characters, is also one of those bits of divine providence. It's like "OF COURSE it's that guy :rolleyes:"

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

shyduck posted:

SBF got 25 years today

Not nearly enough imho

Tai
Mar 8, 2006
Cybertruck did do one thing good though. If your date drives one, you know not to waste your time.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Never forget:

Look what they did to her glorious kiki. They rounded them shits out.

Mudlark
Nov 10, 2009

Bogus Adventure posted:

Never forget:

Look what they did to her glorious kiki. They rounded them shits out.

i have no photoshop skills but i must post

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

kazil posted:

I dunno if you'll believe this, but that I/O guy that Musk replies to all the time is incredibly racist

Elon will see you in court. :arghfist::mad:

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

koshmar posted:

The Cybertrunk is Elon's greatest accomplishment, just not for the reason's he thinks

shrimpers, he's carrying a wooden plank in that thing! absolute madman! (emphasis on MAN)

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Mudlark posted:

i have no photoshop skills but i must post

:ck5:

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

koshmar posted:

Ben-Shapiro-holding-a-piece-of-wood-in-a-plastic-bag rear end truck

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
Some good lols from Ed Zitron:

https://www.wheresyoured.at/the/

Some highlights:

quote:

And that's the real problem. We don't really know Mark Zuckerberg, Sundar Pichai, Satya Nadella, or Larry Page. On the other hand, we have thousands of posts to tell us who Elon Musk is — a deeply boring and petty xenophobe that can't run a social network properly.

quote:

Though much of what I've written here is deeply depressing, I do want to leave you with some good news:

Elon Musk is absolutely miserable, and there's little good news in his future.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

priznat posted:

Some highlights:

quote:

He took Twitter private, turning it into his own private narcissism hole — an increasingly-fetid swamp full of credulous goons

:arghfist::saddumb:

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

priznat posted:

Some highlights:

yeah, musk doesnt seem happy at all. he has terminal poster brain and when i was in that brain ditch, you felt loving misrable/angry or scared constantly.

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."

Mudlark posted:

LMFAO I was talking about the tomb raider remake they made forever ago but goddamn if it ain't the same song again

I admit I forgot all about that nonsense lmao.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

I swear from reading his stuff and occasionally listening to Ed’s podcast that he was a goon once or possibly still is lol

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

priznat posted:

I swear from reading his stuff and occasionally listening to Ed’s podcast that he was a goon once or possibly still is lol

Anyone writing that much about Elon is either a goon for real or a goon in spirit.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

priznat posted:

Some highlights:

Speaking of Zitron, dude started a podcast under Robert Evan's Cool Zone Media banner, Better Offline that's basically Behind the Bastards for the tech industry and it's REALLY goddamn good.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

nine-gear crow posted:

Speaking of Zitron, dude started a podcast under Robert Evan's Cool Zone Media banner, Better Offline that's basically Behind the Bastards for the tech industry and it's REALLY goddamn good.

I’ve been meaning to listen to that! I am kind of off podcasts lately but got a lot there to catch up on. I liked his other one 15 minutes in hell or whatever.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

It's a bird!
It's a plane!
No...it's Segregationman!

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

priznat posted:

Catturd would make citron “jokes” like he did with Don Lemon, except that he doesn’t know what a citron is.

Captain Hygiene posted:

It's a bird!
It's a plane!

It’s Cissy SpaceX!

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

priznat posted:

I’ve been meaning to listen to that! I am kind of off podcasts lately but got a lot there to catch up on. I liked his other one 15 minutes in hell or whatever.

Better Offline's really well presented and quite concise for a podcast, usually 30 minutes long minus the ads. The dude has an amazingly captivating presenter voice and tells some real great stories.

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.
Better Offline is also part of Cool Zone Media, the company started by Robert Evans, another notable goon/former goon

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Boerlander, now without his girlfriend Dumbfront.

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Ask me about calling people racist because I failed geography.

Ed Zitron, stupid addict posted:

It's not hyperbole to say that almost every post I make on the platform gets someone saying "nudes in bio" or attempting to recruit me into some sort of cryptocurrency grift

Lmao this dude wrote all that and still has an account. Imagine knowing all that and paying Elon $8 a month.

Delete your loving account Ed.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Boerman and his fatal weakness (wokeness?) CRTiptonite

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

A fancy little mouse🐁!

Kingo Ligma posted:

Lmao this dude wrote all that and still has an account. Imagine knowing all that and paying Elon $8 a month.

Delete your loving account Ed.

Do you think every twitter account pays $8 a month?

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Ask me about calling people racist because I failed geography.

kazil posted:

Do you think every twitter account pays $8 a month?

I believe he's verified.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Can't wait for Dogedesigner to go off on Lemon for three days.